Belated birthday ticket cock up...

  • Thread starter Thread starter leexr2i
  • 26 comments
  • 2,091 views
Messages
571
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Messages
leexr2i
It was my birthday in may, and i was given a 1985 ticket... happy days!
and i have just logged in to gt5 and have been sent a "belated birthday gift", another 85 ticket!! any 1 else had 2 tickets??
 
Lol, don't complain XD
 
Could they be resending for those birthday around the psn outage?? for those that missed out... i had only been back online few days before my birthday..
 
Could they be resending for those birthday around the psn outage?? for those that missed out... i had only been back online few days before my birthday..

That seems likely, don't you think?
 
Got mine today also. My bday was on may 2nd during the psn outage. I was thinking that I got ripped off but I am now satisfied.
 
Yeah, got my 1965 ticket today from May 15th,

Somebody's been working hard to correct everything.
 
i wouldnt complain about extra tickets, just be glad that they are working to make it so that no one misses out on anything. Extra tickets, 50% off cars, its all a reward to compensate for the PSN downtime
 
Wot an amazing treat for those who missed out! WELL DONE KAZ..
👍
 
Same thing for me. My birthday was on May 29th when the PSN was already back in which I received a ticket. Today I received another ticket in the gift section.
 
Got my '90 birthday ticket today as my birthday was on May 6th but I didn't get it twice though
 
this is very generous of PD. They have no obligation to do this, It wasn't their fault PSN went all screwy on us. I tip my hat.
 
didn´t get one yet. mine was on 21st april. was the psn down at this point already?
 
PSN was up before the 22nd of May and I got another ticket. :boggled: Must be to do with other nations as well being down.
 
Well, I'm happy because I tought that with the PSN outage I would be without my '82 gift. And I received it last night :)
 
Was pleasantly surprised last night when I received my '87 ticket from my birthday a month ago. That became disappointment when I received a Nissan Be-1.👎 lol
 
Yea, I received a belated 81 bday ticket yesterday. Happy times and it is nice they did that for those that missed out on theirs during the outage.
 
I got another one today too, May 21st '78, so I got another Nissan 280z, this time in an awesome gold metallic! For a moment I was wondering who sent it to me, spent a while looking for a name to send a thanks to, then it clicked. Happy days!! >:0)
 
I too just got a second 1986 ticket,but PD did you really have to give me the same car twice?? :ouch: this time my Celica 2000 GT was in white to go with the red one I got last week.
 
Ahhh now I see... just got one today as well and couldn't find out why! I accepted before I saw why or what happened and then it only said, that a friend sent me a birthday ticket...

Well, I'd be happy to have an other one than the 1984 ticket twice... maybe someone swaps for a level 12?
 
Surprised to see the same thing happen to me. Birthday was June 30, I got a ticket then and another one today with a message "Happy Birthday! This is our belated birthday present for you."

My year sucks but thanks. :sly: :lol:
 
Was pleasantly surprised last night when I received my '87 ticket from my birthday a month ago. That became disappointment when I received a Nissan Be-1.👎 lol

I got the same car from the exact same ticket :), however that was on my actual birthday, May 27th (so after they were online again. I got a belated one as well on the 28th, some sort of Skyline.
 
My birthday was last wednesday and I got the ticket, then when i logged on today, I got another one...
 
i had two birthday car tickets
one on my birthday april 21st i got a 1984 mitsubushi starion rally car (i went on at midnight to get my car and literally mins later the psn went down)
then when psn came back online they gave me a 1984 ford rs200 road car

i'm not complaining
 
Yep exactly the same for me, got my belated birthday gift ticket last night after my b-day being over 2 weeks ago, shame it wasnt such a good car
 
I also received 2 birthday tickets. Got a Corvette both times. I'm not complaining (unless its that I wanted 3 b'day tickets!).
 
my b-day was july 1st and i got another belated one today and saturday i got 3 somehow
 
Back