Benmastaw00t - DOOD AWSUM FOTOS HIER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benmastaw00t
  • 163 comments
  • 12,991 views
Wow. Incredible. Amazing. It really is a crime that you didn't win the 2.0 with that "GTS at the 'Ring" picture, stunning in every way. You got my vote at least. But wow, my favorite(s) has got to be the Miura at Gion set.

Overall...

:bowdown:
 
Cool Miura, Dodge and XKR pics! (Wait, I think I have just said all of them :lol:)
I'm a bit curious about the blue light of the 1st photo though :p
 
Very delicious updates, I love the first 3 shots, fantastic composition and editing! I think the depth of field might be a bit too low in the last one, something doesn't look quite right to me :p
 
Some updates.
7980672052_db2ebbe9d7_c.jpg


7980706788_b53b7fff26_c.jpg


7980706192_c9e87eba89_c.jpg


7980705762_ecbe3e86d8_c.jpg


8014058189_7c47e2b485_c.jpg


8014060308_8a26c8e13c_c.jpg


8014067308_e2cd7c1f45_c.jpg


8014085169_0142c3ea68_c.jpg
 
The 2 first pics are awesome!
 
Quite the amazing photography you have. Wish you could stay active this time.
 
Close to Perfection.
Stunning pictures, mate!
 
to be honest you have improoved alot , i mean ALOT

very well done . nice pics me likes alot
 
Shot #3 absolutely superb!
 
Lovely :drool: :drool: :drool:
Love them all 👍
 
Back