Benmastaw00t - DOOD AWSUM FOTOS HIER!

And no one cares about my gallery as usual. Feels great to be back!

6745447893_542f33ce93_z.jpg

6745448711_bd26194f49_z.jpg

6745450913_38f632fc5d_z.jpg

Derp my ass, That GT shot is awesome and the Vantage is just great.
Dat Ass Bokeh on the first shot.

Haha, thanks broseph. I'm not on par with editing as many are now, probably because I am stubborn with keeping a photo as stock as it can look. :P

Somehow, the best galleries slowly fall down in the forum, being overlooked at times, but trust me my friend...this is a Top 10 gallery, EASILY. Fantastic updates as usual! Last set is amazingly realistic and the 3rd shot, is just........close to as perfect as you are going to get basically. Captures a windy day, driving through the country better than any image I have seen.

Last edited:
Somehow, the best galleries slowly fall down in the forum, being overlooked at times, but trust me my friend...this is a Top 10 gallery, EASILY. Fantastic updates as usual! Last set is amazingly realistic and the 3rd shot, is just........close to as perfect as you are going to get basically. Captures a windy day, driving through the country better than any image I have seen.

Top 10 indeed 👍

Your photos clearly show that you know what you are doing and you are doing it pretty damn well. Everyone (like me...) can learn how to edit, but it's really great to see 'clean' photos with such a big impact.

Lizard, Ben. I need to add you'se two for some stupid backward entry shenanigans. T'is that alright?

Ben, nice photo. :P

Back