Benmastaw00t - DOOD AWSUM FOTOS HIER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benmastaw00t
  • 163 comments
  • 12,991 views
And no one cares about my gallery as usual. Feels great to be back!

6745447893_542f33ce93_z.jpg


6745448711_bd26194f49_z.jpg


6745450913_38f632fc5d_z.jpg
 
Derp my ass, That GT shot is awesome and the Vantage is just great.
Dat Ass Bokeh on the first shot.
 
Haha, thanks broseph. I'm not on par with editing as many are now, probably because I am stubborn with keeping a photo as stock as it can look. :P
 
Great shots, love the 1st one. 👍
 
Sweeeeeeet images, I'll agree with Gtuned regarding... DAT ASS. :drool:
 
That third picture is really awesome, best looking grass I've seen come out of GT :dopey:👍
 
Somehow, the best galleries slowly fall down in the forum, being overlooked at times, but trust me my friend...this is a Top 10 gallery, EASILY. Fantastic updates as usual! Last set is amazingly realistic and the 3rd shot, is just........close to as perfect as you are going to get basically. Captures a windy day, driving through the country better than any image I have seen.
 
Last edited:
They're all edited, right? Nice shots though -- especially the Citroen GT
 
Hey.
You.
Yeah You.
Update time yo.
 
Somehow, the best galleries slowly fall down in the forum, being overlooked at times, but trust me my friend...this is a Top 10 gallery, EASILY. Fantastic updates as usual! Last set is amazingly realistic and the 3rd shot, is just........close to as perfect as you are going to get basically. Captures a windy day, driving through the country better than any image I have seen.

Top 10 indeed 👍

Your photos clearly show that you know what you are doing and you are doing it pretty damn well. Everyone (like me...) can learn how to edit, but it's really great to see 'clean' photos with such a big impact.
 
I like it a lot. 👍 Great composition.
 
For me it was obvious
Your the only one who attempts Mode 1 shots on a daily basis
Great shot !
 
Great shots ! 👍
Your gallery is amazing :drool:
 
Mother of god Ben! D: That second photo is awesome. :3
 
For me it was obvious
Your the only one who attempts Mode 1 shots on a daily basis
Great shot !

Mode 1 rox my soxx! I should use it more :D Great shot benmastaw00t!
 
Teaser because I'm too lazy to post the rest right now.

6783855514_0dfed0331c_z.jpg
 
I like this only because of my absurdly bright wheels.
 
Lizard, Ben. I need to add you'se two for some stupid backward entry shenanigans. T'is that alright?

Ben, nice photo. :P
 
First and third is pure awesome. 👍
 
That third shot is just amazing !
Love the lighting in it.
 
That looks incredible, especially the 1st and 5th shots. 👍
 
#5!!! Excellent Mode 1 use! :dopey:👍👍
 
Let's see; wonderful, impressive, unreal, harmonic and supreme. 5 times awesomeness!!!
 
Figured it was about time for an update.









Click on the image to view their larger sizes.​
 
Back