Benmastaw00t - DOOD AWSUM FOTOS HIER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benmastaw00t
  • 163 comments
  • 12,991 views
Nice shots. I like the b&w close ups most :)
 
:drool: Very nice. That second picture is amazing.
 
Sweeet. I see you made that SS entry. Nice work, panning mode 1 looks awesome.
 
Lovely!:drool:

nice new set of pictures. Especially the B&W Ford pics:tup:
 
Update (mit Bavaria!)

1.
6131395022_61a5b3eee5_z.jpg


2.
6130845189_c1f01e4695_z.jpg


3.
6131395226_5004e8bab5_z.jpg


4.
6130845385_681d9f720f_z.jpg
 
I like #2 and #4. :)👍
 
Beautiful sense of depth and tone to your photos. Great job!
 
The lighting and the mood are perfect. :drool::drool::drool:
 
The composition and lighting on the 4th are fantastic! 👍👍
 
What a beauty the 4th pic is. :drool:
 
It's been awhile since I last updated.

Stock​


6274297361_2a1cfd05a3_z.jpg


6274821864_baf527b716_z.jpg


6274821992_0c5d6b996d_z.jpg



Edited

6278743350_ef1ab54723_z.jpg


6278223263_76a54d93cd_z.jpg


6278744012_5679abb51f_z.jpg


6274820718_1b4922c87e_z.jpg


6179249437_61bcf4cf03_z.jpg

I might also set up a real life photography gallery of my own soon, so stay tuned.
 
^Exactly what 20832 said :drool: 👍
 
Great shots lately, I especially like the XJ13 and M3 sets. :drool:
 
Have you got Forza 4 yet Ben?

I had a look on fm.net but can't see your photo thread for FM4
 
I do have Forza 4 and am registered on the forums, but there is a problem where I can't post on the forums. I'm not banned, that's already been verified, so I don't know what it could be.
 
Beautiful updates! I like your style with panning mode 1 - very artistic. Also, that black and white of the Jag at Cirque de la Sarthe is fantastic. It looks like it's parked on the tarmac at an airport. Great composition on that one.
 
Still doing work here then Ben. 👍
 
The first 3 pictures have a fantastic atmosphere.
 
Dammit.. Superb gallery. :drool:
 
Nice! 👍
 
Many thanks.

Just one shot this time around.



"The Hero"​
 
The letterbox effect amplifies the epicness! :D:tup:
 
After watching some live streaming of drifting in Ebisu, I was inspired to do some grassroots-style drifting and do a photoshoot of it afterward. This is the result.

6338962138_fc4221e30d_z.jpg


6338209927_31f5ee0a5d_z.jpg


6338210195_09c4b22c2d_z.jpg


6338962796_e56fe9df53_z.jpg


6338963090_ee022a9bd1_z.jpg


​
 
Another fantastic set Ben, but that first shot... Dat toning, Dat angle, Dat panning.
 
Great set - certainly provides a grassroots drifting mood. 👍
 
Back