Bentley Speed 8!

  • Thread starter Thread starter breezy
  • 9 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
189
Messages
C_Breezy803
..is in my Used Car Dealer. Will buy to trade for Formula Gran Turismo.
 
How much does it cost in the dealership?
 
Both are very rare. FGT is 4.8mil, Bentley is 5.5mil.
 
I'd trade my FGT for a speed 8 and a JGTC or a DTM car that I dont have. its blue, think around 7k kilometers on it. has increased chassis rigidity but i didnt rebuild the engine or re-stiffen the chassis.
 
I have a '97 Castrol TOM's Supra(Premium), '93 Caslonic Skyline GT-R(Standard), and a '00 Honda Arta NSX(Standard), and a Lexus IS-F Racing Concept(max tuned/Premium). Which one would you like?
 
Last edited:
hmmm i guess id take the ARTA out of those ones
 
Oh i should ask, is it completely untuned? I dont want anything with extra horsepower. I just like them stock.
 
the only tuned car is the lexus. all others haven't been touched.

just bought the bentley and added you on PSN.
 
*trade pending*
 
Back