Benz's Wholesale Trading Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter zar831
  • 158 comments
  • 6,450 views
I have a 427 from the ucd. Would trade for a gtr concept 2001 if you got one
 
I have a 427 from the ucd. Would trade for a gtr concept 2001 if you got one

I know ur a new member but plz look at first post and read it.
 
gearninga
I would like Foehn ,and Double Stripe Pro.

Can u give the full name thanx
 
How about a Jensen Interceptor?
 
I have the Lotus Elan in 0/0/0 condition Cirrus White. I can see you have 3 Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto's in your garage. Im looking for that car in Bianco Farina, and 0/0/0 condition. We could trade if you have it.
 
I have a 0 miles Lotus Europa Special and a 0 miles Lotus Elan.I can trade one today and 22nd

How tickets doy can offer me?
 
How about a Jensen Interceptor?

lollllll my favitoe old car. how about '97 honda nsx type s.

I have the Lotus Elan in 0/0/0 condition Cirrus White. I can see you have 3 Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto's in your garage. Im looking for that car in Bianco Farina, and 0/0/0 condition. We could trade if you have it.

i can check it around 8-9 pm my time its 10 am right now.

I have a 0 miles Lotus Europa Special and a 0 miles Lotus Elan.I can trade one today and 22nd

How tickets doy can offer me?

Plz look at my garage for cars, gear, and tickets below and i dont have any tickets.i would like to give a gold chrome for the car
 
How do I view the tickets you have? I can only see the cars.
 
How do I view the tickets you have? I can only see the cars.

I dont have any thats why there is none on my page
 
I was reading the OP as you were suggesting. You said look below for Tickets, Gears and Cars. I could see cars but not Gears and Tickets thats why I asked if you had any. I suggest you update the OP saying you dont have Tickets or Gears which will make things easier for you.
 
How about the Xanavi Nismo 03
 
Plz give full name. Its hard to find in my garage with out the full name

That is what it said in your gear garage.
 
How about the Xanavi Nismo 03
I will make this trade today at 9pm my time. Can u send the car now

That is what it said in your gear garage.
ooo u what gear:dunce:. ok pick one set my bad.

I was reading the OP as you were suggesting. You said look below for Tickets, Gears and Cars. I could see cars but not Gears and Tickets thats why I asked if you had any. I suggest you update the OP saying you dont have Tickets or Gears which will make things easier for you.

For the gear u need to go up and click on the gear and i did state i have no tickets at this moment.
 
zar831
I will make this trade today at 9pm my time. Can u send the car now

ooo u what gear:dunce:. ok pick one set my bad.

For the gear u need to go up and click on the gear and i did state i have no tickets at this moment.

Um..I can send on the 27th. The schedule is building up.
 
I'm not interested in anything I'm sorry, so please stop spamming my inbox thank you.
 
Btw in your OP it is supposed to say R390 road car, not P390 road car.
 
Do you want to do the borrow glitch with my F10 '10?
 
I have them but not willing to trade.srry

Why not? If you're making a thread to trade and i have what you need then why would you refuse to trade then? I have all the cars and tickets in GT5 so what would you be willing to trade them in return for? Stealth codes?
 
Why not? If you're making a thread to trade and i have what you need then why would you refuse to trade then? I have all the cars and tickets in GT5 so what would you be willing to trade them in return for? Stealth codes?

I dont see any cars of wut i want in ur thread. And ya i want stealth codes
 
Why not? If you're making a thread to trade and i have what you need then why would you refuse to trade then? I have all the cars and tickets in GT5 so what would you be willing to trade them in return for? Stealth codes?

Im srry i check the wrong thing and i have none of those cars in the right color u want.
 
I want Stealth Codes. I will trade absolutely anything you want. for a month.
 
Agh Dammit. My nearest trade slot is on the 4th of next month. Hope this wont be a problem?
 
Agh Dammit. My nearest trade slot is on the 4th of next month. Hope this wont be a problem?

Thats fine
 
Back