Benz's Wholesale Trading Lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter zar831
  • 158 comments
  • 6,451 views
Add some new cars
 
deals off
 
Hey bud I have a Nardo if you want ;)
 
I have a Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (or whatever it's name is).

It has miles but zero changes.
 
I have a Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (or whatever it's name is).

It has miles but zero changes.

Wut do u want
 
I got the autobacs garaya
Do you got a supra RZ? Or a nissan gtr acedemi version
 
Wut do u want

I don't want any cars actually. Just the paint will do 👍
PSN: SpeedQber
Btw, make sure to remind me of sending the cars in the friend request.
 
Hey bud I also have the nismo 270r ;)
 
I don't want any cars actually. Just the paint will do 👍
PSN: SpeedQber
Btw, make sure to remind me of sending the cars in the friend request.

Ill send car 11 my time it 8:45 now

I got the autobacs garaya
Do you got a supra RZ? Or a nissan gtr acedemi version

Deal for RZ trade tomorrow add me BLAK-BENZ

I'm already your friend 👍

OOO ya lol

Hey bud I also have the nismo 270r ;)

Wut do u want
 
1966 AC Cars 427 S/C for your Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car.
psn: giannis1982
trading dates : 28/8 and later.Let me know if this is a deal
 
Last edited:
All right im gettin back into this game and im still looking these cars if any one wants to trade
 
I can put this on borrow:2001 VW W12 Nardo Concept(Borrow Glitch)
 
Could I trade you the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 for 3 mattes ?
 
Last edited:
Carl what mattes would u like
 
Oops,you got it wrong , I want your Mercedes and I'm offering 3 mattes for it :S

That Merc is worth more the 3 mattes.
 
Carl3456
He has 2 soo that's why I offered 3

I would like to trade it for one of those cars on my list
 
Do u have any of them

Iv got these:
1966 AC Cars 427 S/C
2004 Amuse S2000 Street Version

Could i put them for borrow glich for the mercedes ?
(I don't borrow glich)
 
U pick and I'll trade my Benz for one
 
U pick and I'll trade my Benz for one

Soo I put both online soo you can borrow glich for your benz ?
PS : The 2003 Shelby Series One Super Charged is on the OCD ;)
 
Carl3456
Soo I put both online soo you can borrow glich for your benz ?
PS : The 2003 Shelby Series One Super Charged is on the OCD ;)

No trade for real that borrow glitch takes to long and ok thanx I haven't been on in a while
 
No trade for real that borrow glitch takes to long and ok thanx I haven't been on in a while

Sorry, I'm fully booked for cars :S
 
Back