Best all around car.

My Skyline has all the extras and has a top speed of around 402.3kph but it sccelerates so fast there i'snt a car in the game that can match it at the start.

1051bhp/7600rpm

I'm going to go with Fun To Drive factor

RWD

:mazda: Rx7 any of 'em
--------------------------------------------------

FWD
:honda: Integra type- :r: -GT3
spoon civic -GT2
:honda: del sol -GT1

MidE
:ruf: 3400s
:mazda: 787b
any F1 car -GT3

AWD
:mitsu: Lancers any of 'em

I like Rumple's answer..... The GT40!!!! That is of course a personal favorite. I like the 787B, F094/S, and all the Evo's as well. I have too many fav's.....is that better? :P

Best round track: Polyphony 001
Best overall race car: Mazda 787B
Best overall road car: RUF RGT
Best fun car: Mazda RX7 Infini III (drift setup)

Ha, from driving that RUF RGT in the TT10, I wave my hand for this car being classified as a train derailed.... No braking and steering ability to my liking whatsoever..... Just thought I would throw that in there for ya :burnout:

And best fun car..... Many people should be standing and saying the Trueno :lol:

f686 and f094 of course rock, now comparing the gt 40 road and race, me and mah dormies race this a lot they use the gt 40s and i use a astra touring and we interchange, no matter the settings, the astra rocks. so in my eyes the gt40 is out, top speed gt one, sleeper w/ power when tuned ruf rgt, best car in my eyes any f car

GT40 was my favourite in GT2 but I haven't got it in GT3 yet.

My favorite's the Opel Speedster but it's not really a competition car. Skyline rocks, then.

Best car is... well... too general. It depends on the setup and the track. :)

Best F1- Hands down, the F/094
Best LeMans type car- Any of the "Big Three" Japanese cars
Best Road Car- Tommykaira ZZII!
Best Lower-priced car- TVR Tuscan Speed 6

Originally posted by speedy_2
The Corvette C5-R is really good. Not many people talk about it but it really performs well.

Agreed I just won it again last nite I forgot how cool it was.
The RX-7 Rz is still more fun.

Originally posted by captainkirk
Ha, from driving that RUF RGT in the TT10, I wave my hand for this car being classified as a train derailed.... No braking and steering ability to my liking whatsoever..... Just thought I would throw that in there for ya :burnout:

And best fun car..... Many people should be standing and saying the Trueno :lol:

The RUF RGT isn't the best standard roadcar but with tuning it is. Comapring my R32 Skyline and RGT (both with about 700bhp) the RUF has much more neutral handling and more grip out of corners. As for the Trueno, that is my second choice for a fun car:D

Well, I like loads of them. Any of the racing Skylines, the GTOne Road Car, and I still like my Mustang SVT, lovely car to drive, drifts round corners with ease. :D

I dunno how many times this thread has been started but :rolleyes:...............I guess in my opinion it has to be the 787b that car is by far the best

Well I will agree that the 787B is the best, but sometimes we can lay off the BIG TIME prize cars and talk about some of the lower and more obtainable cars earlier in the game. Not everyone who has 10% can get the 787B.

Anyway, keeno_uk, where are those videos?????

Originally posted by captainkirk
Well I will agree that the 787B is the best, but sometimes we can lay off the BIG TIME prize cars and talk about some of the lower and more obtainable cars earlier in the game. Not everyone who has 10% can get the 787B.

Anyway, keeno_uk, where are those videos?????

slight technical problem with the cd and paint shop pro but don't worry real soon my son

Yeah you keeno where are those vidoes?

Ok ok ok ok the best car has to be the supra BURN!
ok fine the gillet vertigo

Originally posted by Rockwallaby
My Skyline has all the extras and has a top speed of around 402.3kph but it sccelerates so fast there i'snt a car in the game that can match it at the start.

1051bhp/7600rpm

1051bhp hehehe you forgot to change oil too, mine used to be 1075bhp

escudo is nice in circle races like super speedway and test course b/c it can't turn worth ****, i was wondering can you get the F1 car after the super speedway endurance, b/c all i keep getting is the Falcon and that ****ty clio.

Originally posted by Puffy
escudo is nice in circle races like super speedway and test course b/c it can't turn worth ****, i was wondering can you get the F1 car after the super speedway endurance, b/c all i keep getting is the Falcon and that ****ty clio.
yes you can get the f1 car, clio, c5-R or the Falcon. The falcon is cool because you can lower it all the way and leave sparks everywere! 😈

Back