Best all around car.

someone mentioned the clio, and i have to agree its kinda fun to drive. i just started the clio race in professional, and i am using the clio sport race car. that thing grips the road even on "blue" racing slicks. pretty fun to drive.

Originally posted by Black95

yes you can get the f1 car, clio, c5-R or the Falcon. The falcon is cool because you can lower it all the way and leave sparks everywere! 😈

you can leave sparks with the c5r too, it's pissing me off though b/c i keep getting the c5r and the falcon... i guess i'm just unlucky

Originally posted by Puffy

you can leave sparks with the c5r too, it's pissing me off though b/c i keep getting the c5r and the falcon... i guess i'm just unlucky

I race the enduro twice yesterday!!! :bigeye: I got the C5-R twice. Then I races the Miata enduro and got a Miata :mad:

Now I'm in the middle of the professional dream car challange. I'll win the f1 car for shure then! 😈

Hi! I am now just going to start the Amuter League now and have 80,000 might have about 100,000 by the time I read it again. Any way what would the best car to buy with the best tuning added to it.

What I'm looking for is mostly is:
Main
Acceleration
High Top Speeds
Style

Other
Turbo

In the 90,000 - 110,000 Price Range

I bought a Toyota Supra and tuned it with the highest stage Turbo, everything on it. Then I raced the endurance race, the small test corse (dont remember the name right now :D) Íf you win and you're lucky you get an F1-car and then the party can begin.

Later

i think any skyline, lancer, impreza or something like that should do pretty good in amateur but i did heaps with the corvette c5r. i won that with a buffed up viper on the enduro super speedway.

Originally posted by raven-k
Hi! I am now just going to start the Amuter League now and have 80,000 might have about 100,000 by the time I read it again. Any way what would the best car to buy with the best tuning added to it.
:lol:
Welcome aboard, Raven! I'm just getting into the Amateur league as well. So far I haven't found a car I like better than my Lancer Evo VI RS. It is the lightest of the Evo series. It's only available in Refrigerator White, but so what?

It's not expensive to buy, and for 90 kilocredits you can also upgrade it with super slicks, racing suspension, trans and LSD, intercooled Stage 2 turbo and stage 3 lightweight. With a little dialing it handles beautifully, and with AWD it launches like a ball bearing out of a slingshot.

I'm also pretty fond of my stock Tommykaira ZZII (which I won). Great top end, and it's easy on tires, too!

f686/m is the best overall car best handling, top speed, and decent acceleration. escudo for rally races =] i own with that beast. porsche 911 (996) by looks =p

f686/m is the best overall car best handling, top speed, and decent acceleration. escudo for rally races =] i own with that beast. porsche 911 (996) by looks =p

and the bet handling car other than f1 racers is the gt-one race car and it has good acceleration and top speed too.....

i can see iam gonna like this board, the JGTC NSX's are the best. the raybrig is the fastest and the ARTA is the best handling, in my experiances

i loved the clieo in GT2 but its not as good on GT3...i still have fun with it, i use the FTO to stomp on the handbrake (huh?) and accelorator to make pretty smoke, i got ADD so sue me, i used the turanto (spelled wrong, fashionably wrong i might add) to get a miata, and upgraded the miata to 32?hp, i won the ovel endro race with it (ha miata vs ruf, thank goodness for bad pit-stratagy) and won a F1, by the way im new tee hee hee

The best car is the Ruf RGT !!!!!!
This car can do anything and is damn fast doing it!!!

The F1 cars are a close second but take a lot more work then then RUF

The best car. bar none, is the Toyota GT One Race Car. Its my favorite car to use. Its really fast and handles very well. Its even taken out some Formula GT cars to tell the truth.

For me the best car... its the Pagani Zonda_S, you dont have to tune it up to the top just light smart tunning, just the necesary things like tires, triple clutch, transmition and wheels and u'll get between 600 and 800 bhp, great aceleration and handling with the TCS and ASM off you'll have lots of fun with the oversteer produced if you hit the throttle too soon. No doubt a car if you want almost the ultimate experience for driving enthusiast! thnx

Originally posted by Feli_Zonda_S
For me the best car... its the Pagani Zonda_S, you dont have to tune it up to the top just light smart tunning, just the necesary things like tires, triple clutch, transmition and wheels and u'll get between 600 and 800 bhp, great aceleration and handling with the TCS and ASM off you'll have lots of fun with the oversteer produced if you hit the throttle too soon. No doubt a car if you want almost the ultimate experience for driving enthusiast! thnx

u forgot it looks way way better than any other car on the game also...
i like the zonda race car, and zonda c12, and zonda c12 S

Ruf ctr2 is great for rallies and i bet it could beat most other non rally cars put on the rally course... i myself am a big fan of evos and STi's but you cannot deny that a great rally car is a great rally car... i do think that it handles relatively well with the right settings...
i would have to say that the best car in the game has got to be a car that you can use in most races... is fun and easy to drive... and can WIN while you are having fun i.e drifting or driving as pleases you... with slicks and not sims i would have to say that some of my all favorites are the speedster... rx-7 fd... nsx... ruf rgt... all lotuses... 400r... STi version VI... 3000gt.. and the s2000...( many more i cant think of without turning on ps2) for me these cars are relatively enjoyable to drive and can win in most prof races cept for ones with race cars... for those i would use the rx-7, fto, s2000, or subbie lm car... when top speed is needed as well as handling a viper gts with slicks so pitting is a minimum... for non lm race cars i usually use the 787b just cause its the first one i won and i like the way it handles... oh yeah and the vertigo

i hope i wasnt supposed to pick one lol.... i think any car in the game has its merits as long as its not the pt cruiser...

lol ving... fiat coupe... you love that car huh...
i just was wondering after speding a good long time reading the freaking many pages of this post... ok i didnt really read them... it seemed that a lot of people really loved their f1 cars... while they are great adn do what no other car can do.... i find that after playing in one enduro i got bored of the car... something aobut laping other people in about 5-7 laps kinda took the fun out of racing... the f1 championship is fun tho... does anyone else feel this way???

hey guys id have to say the gt40 road car is pretty good and i can hunt down and pass a 787 at cote de azur aka monaco . its not the best but its one of the best

Anything that comes from the Japanese touring circuit, but most of all the Calsonic Skyline, or the Denso Supra, or the Raybrig, Nsx, or the Penzoil GT-R, or...... well you get the idea

Then again, the Mugen S2000 is probly the funnest to drive for me

Latest Posts

Back