Best all around car.

I don't really care much for the Escudo, but I like it to do Top Speed runs.

For Rallys I like the RUF CTR2, it doesn't handle too good, but it's fast, and I never lose with it.

I think the BEST car on the game would have to be the F686, but I haven't had the pleasure to drive it...yet

RUF in RALLYS?!?! wtf. My WRX Sti would own your Ruf in a rally. Not to diss you, but im saying, i have seen em on TV at pikes peak, and they dont too to well, plus they dont look like they should be on the dirt anyways. hehe but, whatever wins the races! Im working on finishing my 4th Cup in the Pro's. They take forever!

I use the RUF cause it's my favorite car. I sometimes use one of my Imprezzas, but I just like the CTR2 a LOT.

They definitely aren't made for Rally's :D

Personally, I like the F090/s. I got it the other day. I can do 250 mph easy. It handles PERFECTLY! Definitely my favorite car... The Corvette C5R is also very nice... :)

well i like gt-one and i race with the thing alot.
but since i had try the F1 car. it kill those car in GT world champion. the handle was awesome. i wish if there a car not the F1 car can handle like i bet i will love it. expect in the Test course i got my @ss kick cause it slower than gt-one and 787.

The esperante GTR-1, any of the RUF's, Lancer evo 7, The corvette C5R and the ZO6, Honda S2000, Mercedes CLK55 (a little heavy) and the touring car. Both of the Opel touring cars. And i think the Audi TT handles pretty well for it's class.

The Panoz GTR1 sucks at turning. I say Impreza, C5R, SKylines, and JGTC versions, Toyota GT1, Nissan R390 GT1, 787B.

The CLK-DTM, any heavily modded or racing NSX, the Spoon S2000 Race Car, the Renault Clio Race Car, and the 787B all handle extremely well. I would have to say the NSXs are the best handling non-F1 cars in the game.

Have to agree with you there, the NSX with some 45G super sticky tires is a dream to drive. By far the best handler in my stable, except for the F1 of course.

I have the F687/s and that is a sweet car, but i was wondering what everyone's opinons were on what they thought the best car overall car is in the game.  quickness/midrange/top speed, everything included.

I used the Corvette Z06 with T2 Tires and absolutly crushed the competition.

Worked for me.

:cheers:

Oh yeah, it's also the best looking true "Black" car I've come across in the game. :D

Yes Pako is it. I entered in the series and saw it was 20 laps and i was like forget it 4 right now.

In that case, I would go with Speed 12 over the Z06 any day... :D

Have a :cheers: on me, just do spill it on the floor. :cheers:

:cheers: abuse ya know!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Pako, i love your avatar, where'd ya get it.

I made it,

You can also check out:

www.blueonion.net/temp/ for some others that I've made. :D

Let me know what you think.

If the link doesn't work the first time just hit the refreash button and it will come up. For some reason, I'm having problems with my ISP for the last couple of days. :mad:

I love'em they are so kool, do u think u could like make me one???

Like with a Viper GTS at Midfield???

I love'em they are so kool, do u think u could like make me one???

Like with a Viper GTS at Midfield???

Just check back to the link I specified. I plan on posting more to that page as I can.

The link again is: www.blueonion.net/temp/ and feel free to use any of them that you like.

Later..

Havin' a :cheers: on me.

Alright not to sound stupid or anything but how do i make one of them my own??

I'm not computer iliterate but i dont really know all that much, i mean i'm not a comp genius or anything.

Alright not to sound stupid or anything but how do i make one of them my own??

I'm not computer iliterate but i dont really know all that much, i mean i'm not a comp genius or anything.

You need to go to the link and "Right-Click" on the avatar that you like best. Goto "Save as.." and "left-Click. Save the avatar file somewhere on your computer where you can find it again.

Once you have the avatar saved, come back to the forum and click on the "user cp" button at the top of the forums page and goto edit options. Once there, you can upload your new avatar file by clicking on the "Browse" button at the bottom of the page.

I appoligize if my instructions arn't as clear as they should be, but it's late and my brain is sorta fried. :D

Back