Best all around car.

The best car for the Polyphony Digital Cup has got to be the Toyota GT One Road Car. It's almost not even fun because you can easily win by a huge margin, even with sloppy driving.

When I took the GT One out in this series, it reminded me loosely of 'mismatch' in Replay Theater. Any of you guys seen that? I thought it was hilarious.

Yeah I saw that...

I didn't know that the GT One was considered "Normal Tuning".

Wow, that series could have been a lot easier...

I really don't have a list. Your best bet would be to check back to:

www.blueonion.net/temp/ when your needing a updated avatar.

I'm hoping Jordan will start making them available in his Avatar listing so I can remove this files of my server.. :)

I'll see what I can do..

Like I've said before the best car for the Polyphonic Cup is the TVR Speed12, no car they can put in that race series can stand up 2 its massive power, handleing (once tires are warmed up).

Originally posted by Magic069
zerocool has a good one... I praise the rx-7 though, it did me wonders in the game :D

Yeah the rx-7 is a great car, to bad there is no JGTC rx-7 in gt3

Originally posted by ///M325i
It has to be the ZZII not a race but might as well be.
:eek:

The ZZII is a full on race car without the paint job!! You can't mod it except for a Turbo which is exactly the same as the race cars.

The RUF RGT is an animal @ 1099bhp. The brakes are $hit so you need to start breaking before you see the corner but the rest of the car is POWER :weird: :burnout: :weird: :thumbsup:

My fully modied ZZII is only 3 secs slower than my fully moded 1350 hp Toyota GT1 race car!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIREdevil.gif

You mean the fastest or the best looking or best handling or what? The tuscan is great , the speed 12 if you don't take it as a race car , vanquish , Z06 , Zonda S, GT Apex shigeno (hehe , it's really nice for 80's compact car:burnout: ) NSX , Ruf's , Lotus , every expensive car expect the cobra and the vantage which actually are the most expensive ones , in real life they could kick everybody's ass (i especially love the vantage , i saw one once in monaco , and it outaccelerated a superbike - whoa) , but in the game they aren't so good for such high price tag.

Originally posted by para22
You mean the fastest or the best looking or best handling or what? The tuscan is great , the speed 12 if you don't take it as a race car , vanquish , Z06 , Zonda S, GT Apex shigeno (hehe , it's really nice for 80's compact car:burnout: ) NSX , Ruf's , Lotus , every expensive car expect the cobra and the vantage which actually are the most expensive ones , in real life they could kick everybody's ass (i especially love the vantage , i saw one once in monaco , and it outaccelerated a superbike - whoa) , but in the game they aren't so good for such high price tag.

It actually outaccelerated a superbike? WOW!!! That's awesome....

No bull it out-accelerated a superbike ,and it was something big ( i mean the superbike) , bikes aren't big , but this had to be at least a 900cc , probably 1100cc or better , because i beat 500s or 650s with my porsche , not from the exact start , but when i get around 80kph they don't have a chance:D any more , but in city i couldn't imagine beating a boss-superbike , even if i have 378 - dynoed - hp in my porsche after 1000's of mods and stuff, I have to add it's a 2.5L 4-cyl turbo. 2 valves per cyl and none of this v-tec , vanos , variocam or any other blah,blah - tec systems. It's a 944 turbo cabrio , very rare and nice.

definetly the speed 12 when you master it totally , i love this car ,awesome, growling ,beast , best of all non racers in the game :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
definetly the speed 12 when you master it totally , i love this car ,awesome, growling ,beast , best of all non racers in the game :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

I agree with the speed 12!

I don't really look at the Speed 12 as a non-racecar though. What do you guys think?
I'm thinking more along the lines of what mass production cars are the best. In which case, I still can't decide.

Latest Posts

Back