Best Bands ever of any genreMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter blu_man_blues
  • 78 comments
  • 5,245 views
BigJamesGTI
Threads like this make me laugh - It seems that most members hate on rap, hip-hop, RnB etc anyway

I cant believe no-one has mentioned Jay-z, he (or Nas?) is probably the best rap artist ever ! Came from absolutely nothing and now has everything he could ever want or wish for, because of hard work and dedication.

So in reply to the thread - Jay-Z is my best Rap artist ever.

Imitating Butthead: You said "Hard" (BTW sorry for useless coment, I just think its funny)
 
I'm not saying that anyone is wrong for liking Rap/Punk/etc, but I can't really put any bands in there as I don't like to listen to it and I don't know what would be considered good. I don't particularly like those genres, but it doesn't mean that anyone is wrong for doing so. I'm not a complete ass, i respect people's opinions and such.
 
Thanks Jimmy for being honest and open and not slating my post !! You obviously like Rock as it says so in your avatar so good for you !!

gtavcfan - I think we need tee-pee for our bumholios !! Where I come from we have no tee-pee.

NICARAGUA !!!!!

BUMHOLIO !!!!

Anyone remember the "whip it" song on B and B ????


 
BigJamesGTI
Thanks Jimmy for being honest and open and not slating my post !! You obviously like Rock as it says so in your avatar so good for you !!

gtavcfan - I think we need tee-pee for our bumholios !! Where I come from we have no tee-pee.

NICARAGUA !!!!!

BUMHOLIO !!!!

Anyone remember the "whip it" song on B and B ????


It's bungholes, not bumholios, and T.P. (toliet paper), not tee-pee and it's Cornholio and not Bumholio. Please, get you act together! :p
 
He does say bumholio though at one point ??

and if you actually say tee-pee Im sure it sounds the same as saying t.p ????

whatever - It still one of the funniest monents on B n B
 
Btw, I like METAL....not rock! METAL!! You'd see that in my signature, which links to my Metal Thread. 👍

The Avatar is from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It's the Rock station, and it contains Metal.
 
:cool:

I think the most rock/metal-ish band I ever listened to and liked was Sepultura and Rage Against The Machine - I was very young though and easily influenced by others
 
BigJamesGTI
Thanks Jimmy for being honest and open and not slating my post !! You obviously like Rock as it says so in your avatar so good for you !!

gtavcfan - I think we need tee-pee for our bumholios !! Where I come from we have no tee-pee.

NICARAGUA !!!!!

BUMHOLIO !!!!

Anyone remember the "whip it" song on B and B ????



Hey dude, this is like for music and stuff, I already have my own thread on Beavis and Butthead

I found this russian website about Beavis and Butthead that has all the episodes along with all the music videos

Originally posted Jimmy Enslashay
Btw, I like METAL....not rock! METAL!! You'd see that in my signature, which links to my Metal Thread.

The Avatar is from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It's the Rock station, and it contains Metal.

In Vice City, thats the only radio station I ever listen to. Oh, yeah, I like metal, and I also like Rock, just to let you know.
 
Biggie, 2pac and Bone Thugs N Harmony are the best ever
 
Gtavcfan - I also like Rock, but only late 70's and 80's. Rock was much better back then.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Gtavcfan - I also like Rock, but only late 70's and 80's. Rock was much better back then.

I really don't like music from the 70's,(except for Elvis Presley) I like anything from the 80's to todays music.
 
What about Led Zeppelin...Def Leppard...AC/DC...all great 70's Rock. Alot of those bands started out in the early to mid 70's, as well as played back then.
 
METALLICA RULES ALL........ Except for AC/DC. Modest Mouse And Franz Ferdinand are cool. And Slipknot's new album doesn't look that bad............ chronic Future is pretty cool. Blink 182 and Box car racer are cool too.
 
gtavcfan
I really don't like music from the 70's,(except for Elvis Presley) I like anything from the 80's to todays music.
Personally, I love the '70s more than any other era of music. The music back then was so dynamic and inspiring. '80s was the home to alot of good stuff as well, but I always find myself heading back to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc.

BTW - If it wasn't for Black Sabbath, little to none of your favourite metal bands would exist today. They had a huge influence on the metal genre. Some even argue they started the genre...
 
You got that from me Shannon in the other thread:lol:! But I don't mind. I don't believe they started metal, I believe they gave metal the biggest push of all in metal history, but I don't believe they started metal. I'm not too sure who did, but I don't want to start an argument about that right now.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
You got that from me Shannon in the other thread:lol:! But I don't mind. I don't believe they started metal, I believe they gave metal the biggest push of all in metal history, but I don't believe they started metal. I'm not too sure who did, but I don't want to start an argument about that right now.
What did I 'got' from you? :grumpy:

I did said some would argue they started metal...
 
Shannon
BTW - If it wasn't for Black Sabbath, little to none of your favourite metal bands would exist today. They had a huge influence on the metal genre. Some even argue they started the genre...

I know you didn't REALLY get that from me, but I posted that recently. It's a joke. And I know you're saying some would, I'm just giving my view.
 
Well... Mozart started power metal :)
 
Silverzone
Slipknot's new album doesn't look that bad............

The new album really does have some songs that kick ass, others which are alright, and has 2 that suck.

The best for me is the second track: The Blister Exists
 
How about The WHO and the Stones and the Beatles ? I remember seeing the WHO in the 70's and the 80's and on TV in the 90's The Stones are mummys but hey ..like the bunny they be still going...
 
ledhed
How about The WHO and the Stones and the Beatles ? I remember seeing the WHO in the 70's and the 80's and on TV in the 90's The Stones are mummys but hey ..like the bunny they be still going...

The Beatles fall under the Rock N' Roll genre, and Chuck Berry has that. The Who fall under the Classic Rock genre, and Led Zeppelin has that one.
 
Electronica
Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyk, DJ Quiksilver, Armin Van Burren, Paul Oakenfold, Sasha, John Digweed, Christopher Lawerence, Moby, Daude, Royksopp, Dub Pistols, Mr. Scruff, Gorillaz, Tiesto, DJ Sammy, DJ Shadow.

Rock/Punk/Metal
Allister, Van Halen, Powerman 5000, Relient K
 
Lots of great bands only two ears.
 
the_undrtaker89
Evanesence might just become the best band of all time the way their climbing

You can't be serious. :dunce:
 
the_undrtaker89
Evanesence might just become the best band of all time the way their climbing
"Best Band of The Worst 100 Bands of All Time" you mean...right?
 
Pop: Alot of it is catchy, but i would never admit i secretly like some of it :)
Love Music: ?
Rap: The old Bone Thugs, Triple-Six Mafia
R'n'B: ?
Country: Slim Dusty? LOL don't know
Classical: Bethoven
Punk: nah
Metal: Fear Factory isn't the best, but it's the metal im listening to now
Rock: Rolling Stones, Radiohead
Rock'n'Roll: Elvis?
Blues:
Jazz: Miles Davis!
Ethnic: Gypsy Kings
Techno/Trance/etc: Aphex Twins, Orbital, Cold Storage, FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON takes it though. Prodigy may be able to slip into the genre.
Pop Rock: ?

What happened to Raggea? Even if everyone will choose Bob Marley, he still deserves mention.
 
Back