Best car between 600-630pp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conor Hickery
  • 16 comments
  • 2,334 views
Most cars at that level can win easily, the thing you should be asking is which ones the head lights works best on ;)
 
Most cars at that level can win easily, the thing you should be asking is which ones the head lights works best on ;)
My TV has a brightness setting...
 
My TV has a brightness setting...
Your most likely playing GT because you want to simulate reality. You can just go turn up the brightness on the sun when it gets dark in real life.
 
Your most likely playing GT because you want to simulate reality. You can just go turn up the brightness on the sun when it gets dark in real life.
True, but GT6's lack of proper headlights is not simulating reality.
 
True, but GT6's lack of proper headlights is not simulating reality.
Yes, but different headlights is more realistic than controlling the brightness of the sun.
 
Your most likely playing GT because you want to simulate reality. You can just go turn up the brightness on the sun when it gets dark in real life.
In real life, my headlights aren't useless and GT is far from a true simulator.
 
In real life, my headlights aren't useless and GT is far from a true simulator.
When did I say GT was a true sim? I said people want to simulate reality. And dimmer headlights are more real that the sun suddenly getting brighter.
 
The Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 was a joy for me on the night events. With 273hp and 364kg, the other tuner cars just can't compete.

"Caterham, Caterham, does what ever a Caterham can. Goes real fast, 'round the bend. Can it roll, yes it can. Look out, it's Caterham."
 
Bugatti is actually pretty good *detuned. I think around ~900BHP it comes down to 630 from 647
 
Hmm. Haven't tried the R18 standard version but have tried the AE version and the headlights were horrible, couldn't see anything on Lemans at night with them, worst I have driven so far
 
Hmm. Haven't tried the R18 standard version but have tried the AE version and the headlights were horrible, couldn't see anything on Lemans at night with them, worst I have driven so far

Personally I've not had issue with R18's light, also interesting in real life the car has insanely bright ones....
 
I have not found 1 car with bad headlights yet. GT6 seems to be a massive improvement over GT5 for headlights.
 
The Audi Rallye car(Pikes Peak version) can be tuned to fit this and is a blast to drive....
 
Back