Best Car for the Money.

hey guys purchased gt3 yesterday on the launch date in australia and just saved up 50 000 dollars and have no idea what car i should buy. so guys can u please tell me what car is the best not costing more than 50 000.
cheers
jono

The second car I bought was the Mustang Cobra SVT. It has excellent speed and turning for its price, which is around 32,000 credits.

Although, don't get this just yet. Let other people make thier opinions before you jump the gun and make a mistake.

Subaru Impreza wrx sti , it costs 32000 , smooth handling and power delivery its much better out of the box than the Evo's . watch out for upgrading it though as the car will slowly lose its balance .

Assuming you have a memory card, do this.

Save the game before you go buy a car.

Go pick a car you think you would like.

Go test it out on some of the tracks.

If you like it, keep it.

If you don't, re-load your saved game and go try out another one.

Keep doing this until you've found the car for you.

Just because I may like the over steering of a FR car, doesn't mean you will. You make like 4WD cars for thier excellent stability and low spinout factor.

I got a Lancer not the GSR though it tuned it up to like 439 hp got a gear box and set the gears to the max auto setting and  i have go 198.4 mph how bout that?

buy ither the mustang or the skyline gtr vspec id go with the mustang first because u can get quick cash in the na races than buy the skyline for the turbo races

The TVR Tuscan is 80,000 cr.  but I think it's worth the difference.  It's light and handles amazingly well.  I blow past the Zonda in the european championship.

Corvette Z06, plain and simple. AT first the SKyline handles better, but when maxed out with mods, the Z06 is easier to control

Quote: from GaserGT3 on 11:55 am on July 22, 2001[br]I got a Lancer not the GSR though it tuned it up to like 439 hp got a gear box and set the gears to the max auto setting and  i have go 198.4 mph how bout that?

i got a Lancer Evo VI RS up much higher then 198.4 and a much higher HP... mine is roughly 216mph max so far (and i still havent hit my top speed) and i have over 580 HP

Mitsibishi 3000GT 43K,
race a few 4WD races and other races the car is eligible for and keep tuning it up till its fully tuned then your talking over 1000Hp!!

Win some endurance races and your on the road to victory

Don't waste all your money on a car buy like the most expensive Pagani race in the italian grade in pro league and win the Zonda race car race in the pro leagues MR challenge win the Tommy Kaira and withe the rest of your money tune it up.

Escudo! Well you could just win it by beating all of the Rally Challenges. Thats what I did. I only got 700+MPH on it though.

what should i do with 200,000 credits. i beat the super speedway endurance race in my dodge viper. do you think i should tune the dodge viper or buy a new car? if you think i should buy a new car which one do you think i should buy?

Quote: from dayboy2k1 on 3:30 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br]what should i do with 200,000 credits. i beat the super speedway endurance race in my dodge viper. do you think i should tune the dodge viper or buy a new car? if you think i should buy a new car which one do you think i should buy?

I think you should race it again until you win the F090/S.

BTW, what should I do with my 4,600,000 cr.?  :)  Should I sell my 19,000,000 worth of cars that I have sitting in my garage?

Just Kidding.... :lol:

you should win the super speedway race again and then buy the subar wrx rally car and do all the rally races with that (cost is $300,000 but well worth it)

mmmmmmmmmm lets see, if its completing the game that you want to achieve, have a look at the races you haven`t done, and get the best car you can to win!! Or you could just save up for some supercars, a rally car maybe..........

Back