Best car for under 400k?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xscottxx
  • 62 comments
  • 22,251 views
I personally think the Scuderia is best bang for your buck.
I haven't purcahased one yet, but in the Grand Tour even where you race on monza, that thing decimates all!
 
Personally I would say the 458, just handles so perfectly for me
 
I personally think the Scuderia is best bang for your buck.
I haven't purcahased one yet, but in the Grand Tour even where you race on monza, that thing decimates all!

+1, although I haven't driven a 458 yet I suspect the same would be true and it's a shade cheaper.

Also check out the McLaren MP4-12C, it's available in Arcade mode and only costs Cr225k. Absolute weapon!
 
What races you planning on?
A tuned Skyline will give many of the supercars a good beating.
But otherwise Murciealgo SV or LFA
 
Tommy kiara ZZ-II with 340,000 credits thrown at it.
 
I would go for Lexus LFA, as well.
Just my opinion, its a great car, although I haven't had all other cars up to 400K credits.
 
Corvette ZR1. I would be lost without it, especially since I race modded it
 
458, it's fairly inexpensive, extremely quick and easy to drive, and it can be used in a ton of different races.
 
SS? What does that mean?

Tommy Kaira : (2)
ZZ-S '00 (image) Standard
ZZII '00 Standard

Sorry I meant S.

I have the ZZII but the S version is the one with the power right?
 
The ZZ-S is the Lotus Elise competitor. 190 horsepower, 1800 pounds, etc.
The ZZ-II is the 550 horsepower, 2200 pound mid-engined AWD screamer that only costs 60,000 credits from the used lots.
 
Tommy Kaira : (2)
ZZ-S '00 (image) Standard
ZZII '00 Standard

Sorry I meant S.

I have the ZZII but the S version is the one with the power right?

you may have these mixed up the ZZ-S is the small car with not much power, the ZZII is the faster and more powerful car, and its probably the best car money can buy on the game
 
I got the one you win in B-spec so that would be the underpowered car then right?
 
I would go with a Nissan GT-R '09; Legendary Japanese muscle.
 
The Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 (660HP/1565kg/4WD) is 394,000 credits. ;).
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 (638HP/1508kg/FR) is 184,000 credits and RM is available. I'll go with this because you'll likely need it for an event or two.
 
Last edited:
458 Italia & Carbon R. Both together into ALOT of races. Only cars i've been using without restrictions & only ECU tune on 458 with tires.
 
Nissan GT-R with lots of upgrades. You probably get close to maxing it out for 400k.
 
Yeah, the '09 GT-R maxes out at 867HP... Few can compete against this beast of a machine.
 
Last edited:
Ford GT 150,000 fully mod it but leave the stock transmission 250mph on stock trans
 
i would say either option stream z or the sl 65 touring car by mercedes both around 350K
 
i would say either option stream z or the sl 65 touring car by mercedes both around 350K
I hope the Option Stream Z isn't anything like it was in GT4 then...
 
Back