Best Cars for 400 and 500 pp

• Thread starter F1
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also depends on who you are. I'm fine with a 86 but my friend hates the tune, says it understeers, so it's your driving style that also matters.

Yeah I find the 86 easy to handle and have won a few of the 500pp events with it, tried others and failed miserably! Must admit that the Roadster TC with a supercharger is my favourite at the moment, handles brilliantly and accelerates like a beast round twisty tracks. Bit crap for tracks with long straights like sarthe, special 5 etc.

400pp- Opel Speedster/ Vauxhall VX220
500pp- Suzuki GSX-R Concept
650pp- Detuned Chaparral 2J or Minolta

for 500pp i use a HSC Concept. no one else has mentioned it. Am i doing wrong?
You're doing very right .500pp From sport hard to sport soft at least on fast and medium fast track. Together with Suzuki gsxr. Slower touge track s2000 R1, lotus 111R, lotus evora, NSX type R.....

You have also very good 400PP cars here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241759 the car choice was limited by the rules of the shootout but there is some fantastics cars for this PP range.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

F1
Sorry if this I already out there but the search on the app isn't great!
So can anyone tell me the best cars for 400pp and 500pp? I have tons for 650pp that are a walk over for my bobs but even my 38 struggles in the 400pp!!
Any tips?
Cheers!

got silver in deep forest 400pp In a Mazda Kusabi Concert :sly:

400pp has to be the Dome Zero, honestly this thing is like a go kart, you could probably drive it with one finger but it's a blast around Autumn Ring!

Even fully ballasted and detuned it can make a mockery of the other cars...not much of a racing challenge but always enjoyable to bounce off the kerbs. :D

Scion FR-S and Suzuki GSX-R are both amazing at 500pp but have seen some pretty awesomely tune M3 CSL's. The RUF RGT is also very good but its even better fully tuned while beating 620pp cars hahahahaha!

According to the time trials the Suzuki GSX-R is dominating 400pp, and 500pp, but on certain tracks the Lotus Elise RM seems faster for 500pp.
For online in the 500pp range the bmw csl, NSX '02, are great and competitive cars. Currently I have been working with the MAZDA EFINI RX-7 TYPE R (FD) '91, and the Ferrari California, and they have been fun and a great challenge:tup:👍
Cbastjan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back