stig's helmet Messages 1,851 Messages GTP_karlos Jun 27, 2011 #61 Ooooh how could I forget the corner after corkscrew...holy smoke that is so satisfying when you hit the curbs and bounce back in line at speed.
Ooooh how could I forget the corner after corkscrew...holy smoke that is so satisfying when you hit the curbs and bounce back in line at speed.
GTP_FastM3 Premium Messages 660 Prince Albert/S Messages GTP_FastM3 Jun 27, 2011 #62 My favorite course is Trial Mountain. I just know it so well. My favorite corner is right before the long straight. The one in between the two tunnels. I also like the big hairpin at the end of the straight.
My favorite course is Trial Mountain. I just know it so well. My favorite corner is right before the long straight. The one in between the two tunnels. I also like the big hairpin at the end of the straight.
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 Jun 27, 2011 #63 GTP_FastM3 My favorite course is Trial Mountain. I just know it so well. My favorite corner is right before the long straight. The one in between the two tunnels. I also like the big hairpin at the end of the straight. Click to expand... Hairpins are not nice in cars that understeer. What do you think?
GTP_FastM3 My favorite course is Trial Mountain. I just know it so well. My favorite corner is right before the long straight. The one in between the two tunnels. I also like the big hairpin at the end of the straight. Click to expand... Hairpins are not nice in cars that understeer. What do you think?