Best F1 Car Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter delucani
  • 23 comments
  • 955 views

What is the best f1 car?

  • F687/S

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • F090/S

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • F688/S - P002

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • F686/M

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • F094/H

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • F094/S - P001

    Votes: 32 71.1%

  • Total voters
    45
Messages
244
I know there are already threads out there about best F1 car but I thought a poll would be easier for people to look at. Considering the Best F1 car thread is 5 pages long.
 
At least you looked, so I can't complain too loudly.
 
You need to alter the poll options - "F688/S" should be "F688/S & P002", and "F094/S" ought to be "F094/S & P001".
 
Polyphony 2 :D

Yes I know the P1 is the faster car around the track.. I just love driving the P2 much more :)
 
Pssh, I looove the F686/M, Not sure if I have 2k miles on it..I think I do though..It's my favorite F1 Car..
 
The poll shouldve been just for the F094/s-Poly001 :lol:

I mean, what is is really gonna beat 'em?
 
For me it's the FO94/S. I have every color, I think. I have the following.

1. Yellow and green with white
2. Yellow and black with white
3. All black
4. Bright red and white
5. Dark blue and light blue with white.
6. Dark blue with white.

I think I'm missing one. I thought I once had a dark red and white one, but that was two years ago, and I can't really remember. Does anyone have it or different ones that what I have?
:confused:
 
Of course it has to be the Polyphony 001...best car overall. :)
 
Durr Polyphony 001 should be the best car, since it's a tribute to "the greatest driver ever" Ayrton Senna, the F094/S is the last car Senna raced in, and the car he died in..It was pretty cool doing a tribute like Kazunori did to Ayrton.
 
Actually, the Polyphony 001 ISN'T the same car as the F094/S. Every single part of it bar one is the same - the nosecone is taken from a 1995 McLaren (so I'm told).
 
...not that we want to get picky now do we? ;) (j/k)
 
I have the Poo1...yep...it goes fast. I know this has nuffin to do with the thread but what are the tracks you do in the f1 championship and how many laps do you do and are there more than 6 cars to go against?
 
Umm thats gonna take for ever to do the f1 championship!
 
REALLY LONG TIME COZ MY PS2 IS AT MY DADS HOUSE!!!
 
Can you exit the race half way threw and save it?
 
_____ __
___/ \_//
|_(O)___(O)_|___________BROOM BROOM!!
 
well that didnt work very well!(It was supposed to be a car lol!)
 
Hey radicool, don't just go and post spam, it's really annoying, and don't quintuple post...I never thought I'd see it in my days of forum browsing...
 
Back