best FR your good at driving with

  • Thread starter Thread starter bladeking187
  • 43 comments
  • 2,201 views
Messages
103
United States
Doral/Florida/U
Messages
bladeking_187
Messages
SirpAnda187
Ok what is everyone's favorite FR car to use?
 
The GT Academy Nissan 370Z Tuned Car with the Dodge Viper ACR SRT10 coming in second for me. I really enjoy driving these cars the most in GT5.
 
I don't particularly have a favorite or even an ordered list but I know the 599, and obviously a lot of the american muscle, and the miura (at least in the license test) would make the list if I had one

Another car I'm good in but not so fun to drive anymore is the vauxhall astra dtm car because I did the aspec suzuka 1000 km in the rain for the whole race, took over 6.5 hrs
 
Last edited:
772g8635.jpg
 
What's your favourite FR car?
Sorry mate, schoolyard rules... he asked his question first :lol: Though I agree it is annoying to see many threads start off like this...



As for me lately, any Super GT. Petronas still gets the most travel though 👍

EDIT: Much like graphite, I suspect.
 
i like the toms supra 03 and the BMW GTR 03, both are standards but are really fun to drive.
 
Love the ford gt's and after that would have to be the 458 much <3 for these cars
 
One can become accostomed to driving good with any car, given enough time.

As an FR car, I like to drive the M3's or the ZR1. That Corvette is super easy to drive and learn how to drive rear wheel cars, before over-powering it with all the upgrades or moving onto lighter, more skill demanding RR cars.
 
Roush_fan_99
and the miura

The Miura is the first super car to have its engine in the middle of the car (MR) and basically is the grandfather to all super cars today.
 
In order starting with the best;
-Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
-Aston Martin DBS
-Jaguar XKR
-BMW M3
-Mazda RX-7/8
-Toyota FT-86



Love the ford gt's and after that would have to be the 458 much <3 for these cars
Those aren't Front Engined Rear Wheel Drive Cars mate!
 
Last edited:
I'm partial to General Motors' products
 
Road Cars:
FT-86 Concept and the G-sport Concept => amazing little cars !!
Any M3 => made for Track-Racing (stock, slightly tuned or maxxed <3)
Amuse-/Spoon-/Mugen-/Amuse R1- or any Honda S2000 => very easy to drive at the Limit and really fast (in its pp classes)

Race cars:
DTM/SuperGT/JGTC --> All of them are very fun to drive. My favourites: Petronas Lexus, Motul Autech GTR, Takata Dome NSX and both YellowHat Racers (GTR and Supra)

Tickford Falcon --> Almost as fast as above RaceCars although quite heavy (but I think this is it´s advantage)
Panoz Esperante --> Very nice to drive relativly fast
Gillet Verigo --> If tuned correct its a beast (amazing straightline performance O_o)

Some are missing (Viper and Corvette) but ^those are my favourite.
 
I found a pretty good tune for the LFA which I really like and the 2010 Camaro street or RM'd is very nice.
 
S2000 would have to be my pick. I love them.

8gib68u.PNG
 
My GT3 spec Lexus LFA is absolutely cracking but for street car's the C5 Z06 or Viper are alot of fun.
 
Engine in the front, drive wheels in the rear: The way god intended cars to be. :lol:

Since I drive FR cars 90% of the time it's hard to pick just one, but here are the ones I'm driving most these days.

The 599 for grinding Sarthe.

The TOMs Supra for testing new tracks.

The Amuse R1 for just pure driving pleasure.
 
GT-R GT500 Stealth car.
 
I really enjoy the NASCAR's.
 
Top 5
1. ISF RM
2. ZR1 RM
3.Viper ACR
4. Tuned FT-86
5. Supra RZ
 
M3 Racer for kinda fast.
320i Touring Car for not too fast.
love the BMW's.
 
Any M3 the 2010 Camaro both SLS Mercedes
 
Midget :D
 
Back