best FR your good at driving with

  • Thread starter Thread starter bladeking187
  • 43 comments
  • 2,201 views
Mercedes SLS AMG

stock on sh tyres its just amazingly good around the ring.
 
In order starting with the best;
-Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
-Aston Martin DBS
-Jaguar XKR
-BMW M3
-Mazda RX-7/8
-Toyota FT-86




Those aren't Front Engined Rear Wheel Drive Cars mate!
Do you mean the DB9?
 
Sorry mate, schoolyard rules... he asked his question first :lol: Though I agree it is annoying to see many threads start off like this...



As for me lately, any Super GT. Petronas still gets the most travel though 👍

EDIT: Much like graphite, I suspect.

Shall I tell you something? I don't care whether it's a rule, a mule or a pule. And I'm not in a schoolyard so these rules don't apply :P. If I want to know what's his favourite FR car, then I'll ask him. Ok? Have you got a problem with that? If the answer is no, great, go dance on the street and say "HippieGiraffe!!!!!"

Take care and chat soon

Bye for now :)
 
M3 CSL, Tom's Supra, and most of the muscle cars are good fun, too.
 
285049-2132423229_full_super.jpg


/ducks
 
your = e.g. your grammar is bad
you're = e.g. you're bad at spelling
 
I have faster cars, but I like the BMW Z4 M Coupe. Nice sound, very balanced, with great handling. Very easy to setup too.
 
Corvette ZR1 RM
HEP G37
TVR Tamora
Camaro RM both 69 and 00
Ferrari California
Lexus IS F RM
Lexus LFA
SLS AMG
Amuse R1

I love my FR cars:tup:
 
Back