Best handling 500pp FR Street car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter poopity
  • 20 comments
  • 1,317 views
Best wait and see how the new PP system shakes out. Literally yesterdays rocket could be todays firecracker and vice versa.
 
Probably still the NSX Type R '02 I assume, but as Johnny said, the new PP adjustments could change that.
 
Probably still the NSX Type R '02 I assume, but as Johnny said, the new PP adjustments could change that.

That's not front-engined.
 
Probably still the NSX Type R '02 I assume, but as Johnny said, the new PP adjustments could change that.

I guess the handling won't change will it...lol. My mistake, I assumed he meant fastest. My Fairlady Z Premium just gained almost 90HP at 500PP!!
 
My vote has got to be for the S2000.

It's trickier to master and get the full potential out of it but once you do it's the most rewarding car in the game IMO
 
Last edited:
Probably the GT 86 FRS and BRZ, as well as the 3400s.

If you wanna go fast, get an elise or evora
 
you kidding me? a) i use reg controller,b) am not snobbish about aids being on,c) and the slower the pp requirement makes you, the better it competes! couldn't begin to tell you the tune i got under it for 500pp, but it's one of the few cars i LOVE to let roll thru the curves, rear hanging out, and just gunning the fire out of it!
 
You can't seriously think that car handles well O_O

it is a very fast car. fully tuned with stock exhaust, it's a bomb!!!
 
it is a very fast car. fully tuned with stock exhaust, it's a bomb!!!

Not debating that it's fast, just I find it to be a poor handling car any way you look at it
 
Indeed the S2000 and Fairlady Z are also my top best handling contenders.
 
Did some practice laps on Trial Mountain. I don't remember the exact times but this is how I placed with my favorite 500pp cars:

1st place M3 Coupe
2nd place Saleen S7
3rd place NSX Type R
 
Only one of those is FR Poopity.
 
My bad, you are correct. Pretty bad, it was my original post too...
 
How about the RX-7 ? It wasnt that far from the NSX before. I guess the Opera performance S2000 must be quite fast now as well.

Didnt tried any of those yet tho.
 
I like a few different M3's. The CSL if I had to choose one. The RX-7's and 350Z's are good too.
 
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00 is pretty fast. Nice car to have at Monza. Also the Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 is a great all around car. Can't go wrong with those BMW M3/M5/CSL/GTR cars either.

Jerome
 
Back