Best handling car?

Motorsport Elise! It sticks to the road no problem. The only problem I have is the lack of BHP after tuning. But that is overcome by using the 190 instead and tuning that.

Some of you mentioned the Escudo. Great car on GT2 and rally. But I find is of no use on track in GT3 and usually wins its races because of its speed on the straights.

I'm having fun now with the Clio MR racer.
It may not be the fastest, but, whooee!

Cheers,

MasterGT

Originally posted by MasterGT
I'm having fun now with the Clio MR racer.
It may not be the fastest, but, whooee!

Cheers,

MasterGT
You should take that beast onto the rally tracks. Its a blast :lol: Getting it setup not to spin out was the fun part, then being able to drive it fast was the blast. Defantly do Tahiti maze.

I think the Trueno S.S. is my best handling car (not the Trueno GT Apex). That thing grips right on to the concrete. It's a really good car to rally with too. Not just because I'm a drifting fan, it is a good car. This is just what i think though.

I am curious to know what is the best handling Japanese LM race car is. Examples are the Rx-7,the s2k,and the Altezza or the Nismo LM car.

There isn't a Nismo LM Race Car - there's a Nismo R33 LM Road Car...

The LM race cars are the RX-7, S2000, Altezza, FTO and Impreza.

I'm surprised not to see any votes for the TK ZZII. That's my favorite, hands down. The only FR car aside from the formulas that can hold over 1000 horses and remain composed. Second place is the Trueno Apex, but it's an entirely different beast with less than 300 hp (and much less torque).

Originally posted by pressure
I'm surprised not to see any votes for the TK ZZII. That's my favorite, hands down. The only FR car aside from the formulas that can hold over 1000 horses and remain composed.
Hi, pressure, and welcome to GTPlanet. The ZZII is a great car, but you've got the drivetrain layout incorrect. It's actually a mid-engine, AWD machine.

I drove mine a lot after I first got it, until I realized it was so good it was covering up a lot of my bad driving...

Yep, my bad. It's been awhile since I've driven it, maybe for the same reason. It's so easy to drive. Good cars do that, making bad drivers look average and good drivers look like heroes.

The best handeling race car is the Mazda 787b, but it's beaten by its other LM bretheren because it has 900ish HP when maxed out compared to the Nissan R390's 1000+ and the Toyota GT1's 1300 hp. If it had 1100 or 1200 hp then it would be the most dominate car in GT3.

This is excluding the F1's, even with the less HP they are better because of the siginficant weight and downforce advantage :D

Screw that fast stuff

The Lupo Cup Car handles the best and for a FF car it doesnt understeer at all and its fun to drive

Can't believe noone's mentioned the Castol Tom's Supra!

for me, that's the best handling car - only thing that will lap faster is the Poly 001/002's..
The Supra is a scary beast tho, esp with no traction control! :lol: :D

So far my best handling car is the Motor Sport Lotus Elise, bought it and won a bunch of races with it. Now I have the ruf gt1 and it pwns also lol.

Back