best handling road car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 170 comments
  • 19,471 views
Im pretty sure that the R390 is the best handling road car.

Agreed. I stupidly let it go by in the UCD when it first turned up there. Now it doesn't show itself anymore.
 
Nissan R390 GT1 road car by a long way, i raced online and beat Bentley Speed 8 around trial mountain.
Says it all really

I've yet to try the thing out yet. I think I bought one a while back, so I'll take it around the ring and see if it is as good as people say it is. :)

A Volkswagen Beetle with 35/80 downforce, MR, weighing just over 1000kgs would be a great car too. It's a road car in name only same as the NSX LM Road Going Verion that has 35/60 downforce. And although it is fast, the only way it would beat a Bentley Speed 8 on any course is if the Bentley driver can't drive.

You'd get a more accurate picture of what road cars are truly good if you separate cars that have no front downforce from those that do in a "best streetcar" contest as those without have no chance of competing straight up with most of those that do, and certainly not the specialty, limited production cars like the Nissan R390 or concepts like the Tommy Kaira ZZ.
 
Sandman- You should pick the top 10 cars metioned and add a poll to this. Might be cool to see what car people think handle the best 👍

I might do but it will take ages! :lol:
 
Fully tuned Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato...on Race Soft tires. Will eat corners as fast or faster than any car that's not a race car or race car wannabe (R390s and the like:yuck:)

For good handling/performance that's easy for everyone regardless of skill to do good with in an untuned or lightly tuned car I'd have to go with any of the Lan Evos.
 
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
BMW M3 CSL
Nissan R390 Road Car
TommyKaira ZZII

Really nice and well balanced cars to drive. 👍
 
Fiat 500, no understeer and no oversteer
 
Stock 86GT with some suspension tweaks, it corners so nicely.
 
Gtr black edition.it grip as much as you want
 
Back