best handling road car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 170 comments
  • 19,471 views
Many people in this thread are confusing speed and power with handling.

haha yeah, mind you, the more power, the harder it is to handle well :/
 
The R390 Road Car simply because it destoys all other cars with a similar PP range :)
 
The Ferrari F430 Scuderia and the McLaren MP4-12c are fantastic, but my favorite road car is the Saleen S7.

IMO any car with front downforce (including the ZZII) is not a road car for the purpose of comparison with race cars.

Agree. road/production cars only have rear adjustable downforce.
 
I just bought the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC (R33) '97 & I was really impressed with the handling capabilities!
 
Out of my 283 cars my top 3 are the Audi R8, Ferrari 458 and the Mclaren mp4/12c. Not sure which order though :)
 
XxjOsHxX
The R390 Road Car simply because it destoys all other cars with a similar PP range :)

I want one, but not come across it yet :(
 
ENTERSANDMAN13
iyo?

mine is lotus elise, tuned to specs of a exige..

I like the Lotus Elise too :D and what are the Lotus Exige specs?
 
Cowboys965
I like the Lotus Elise too :D and what are the Lotus Exige specs?

Ill pm you when i put gt5 on later, i found the exact specs and got my elise as close as i could to it
 
I think the Honda Integra type R 04' handles well in pretty much all conditions on all tyres but its a front wheel drive and has relatively low power so i guess it doesnt really count. I personally like the way the standard zondas handle, even though they might not be the easiest to drive they are one of the funnest and can still be fast.
 
chrisheadshot
I think the Honda Integra type R 04' handles well in pretty much all conditions on all tyres but its a front wheel drive and has relatively low power so i guess it doesnt really count. I personally like the way the standard zondas handle, even though they might not be the easiest to drive they are one of the funnest and can still be fast.

I agree, very fast if you can tame it.. 👍
 
Honda NSX Type R '02 is one of the best handling cars in it's class. Might want to dial some camber for it though. Ferrari 430 Scuderia is one nice handling car also. Like it more than 458 Italia even though it's propably not as fast.

There are a lot of very good cars in the game so hard to say which would be the best.
 
The Zonda R is not road legal, so it's not a road car :) But in my opinion, I love the way the SLS AMG drives, feels very nice.

Zonda R isnt really race legal either. :crazy:
 
Lancia Stratos

I'm beginning to think so too!

With the right setup this silly little car combines power, speed and handling. Problem is, if you step over the limit, it immediately kills you.

At ~450pp it's hard to beat on SS.
 
TVR Tuscan Speed 6. Great handling car with little Wheels spin.
 
I vote for the Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car
 
Ras35001
I vote for the Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car

I had another go with it today and I found it a rather slippery car.

I'd say R390 definitely qualifies, some LFA tunes aren't bad, many 4WD's also tend to be very good handling drives.
 
I had another go with it today and I found it a rather slippery car.

I'd say R390 definitely qualifies, some LFA tunes aren't bad, many 4WD's also tend to be very good handling drives.

R390 is amazing, the nsx is good as long as you set it to max dawnforce, it brakes very good also..
 
Honda NSX Type R
Ferrari 458 Italia
Saleen S7
 
Can't believe the TK ZZ-II hasn't gotten more mentions....

The Civic Type R's handle great, none of the inherit oversteer that most of the FF hot hatches have.
 
Lamborghini LP-560. With a proper tune, this thing wil fly around any track... :)
 
The ruf yellow bird handles great.
 
Back