Best looking anime boy (or man for that matter)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klonie Gun
  • 14 comments
  • 981 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,125
For me, it has got to be Ryousuke Takahashi from Initial D. He is cool, calm, and collected and is an outstanding drifter :trouble: :cool:

Which do you pick?
 
No, I am not referring this thread as gay. I just want to know what is the best anime boy just for character. Not for homos! I was just bored.....
 
Then why did you say "best looking anime boy"? That in itself creeps me out.
 
I SAID that I want to know the best anime boy for character. Not for them just to have a homo driven interest.
 
Klonie Gun
Best looking anime boy (or man for that matter)
There is nothing wrong with having homosexual desires. I'm sure GTP has a very opened mind and willing to accept your lifestyle with open arms.
 
Look, for the THIRD time already, I said that I want to know the best anime boy for character and not for homosexual interest. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!
 
Maybe you should edit your thread title then.
 
I cannot edit my thread title because I am not a mod or admin.

EDIT: Oh, fine. This thread is stupid all because of me :dunce: :grumpy:

Mods, please close this thread.
 
Klonie Gun
I cannot edit my thread title because I am not a mod or admin.
Yeah you can. Have you ever even tried it? See the little pull-down menu entitled "Admin Tools" – Select "Edit thread", and it'll work.
 
I have tried it and it said that I do not have permission to access the page. See what I mean? I am not a mod or admin.
 
You keep saying you want opinions on the best male anime character, but you put best looking in the thread title.
 
And I should have put 'Best Male Anime Character' in the first place :banghead: :grumpy:

Mods, please change the name of this thread or close it as well. How embarrassing it was for me to not put the right name of this thread :indiff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back