Best looking rally car

• Thread starter Beelzebub
  • 229 comments
Roo
And so on. Rally cars are some of the best looking competition cars in the world, along with the BTCC cars.

BTCC? Are you sure you don't mean DTM?

btcc_works_2.jpg

Vs.

Mercedes%20CLK%20DTM%20AMG%2002.jpg

Personally, I prefer DTM

DTM are sillhouettes, I so unlike BTCC and WRC cars, they arn't race tuned road cars hence the reason they look so much different to the road counterparts. Some BTCC cars look great too.

live4speed
Some BTCC cars look great too.

Certainly can

st_1269_f3bd.jpg

But it is totally off topic, the best looking rally car is (as I've said before) the Lancia 037.

Lancia-037-1984-Tour-de-Corse-Rallye-Winner_203__39602_20.jpg

Regards

Scaff

Nope, that's the Suzuki Aerio Pikes Peak car, the Aerio is also called Liana depending on where in the world you live much like the Escudo was the Vitara.

ut it does have around 1000Bhp (at sea level).

For me it's gotta be the Metro 6R4, because it's just absolutely ridiculous:
db_Rallye_Deutschland_Classic_2004__41_1.jpg

On a Metro forum i'm a member of there's a guy who has built one from a stock K series Metro. It's running 300bhp through the rear wheels:
mvc002sgl6.jpg

:)

All 3 of these are so beautiful, I can't decide which looks best so I'll just post all 3 :)

Click for full size.

Why do WRC people use WRXs?? What happended to the Evos? They're sexy too

Not everyone in the WRC runs a Subaru, this years drivers champion (Loeb) drives a Citroen and this years manufacturers champion was Ford.

As far as Mitsubishi go, they are not currently running a works team, hence the low profile, but has hinted they will be back in 2008. Evo's do run occasionally at WRC events, but normally in Group N.

Regards

Scaff

Well, I have two all-time favorites. One is the Lancia 037 ( http://www.lanciarally037.com/ ). The other is the Peugeot 206 WRC. Most of you in the past kind of think that I think all Lancias look ugly. Well if that's true, then the 037 is sheer beauty. I have great respect for Lancia in rallying. They've crafted perhaps the most successful mid-engined rally car in history with the Stratos. The Peugeot 206 is probably the only rally car I use in games. Maybe it's because it's so nimble. Just like a lady looking for the perfect dress or jeans for her body, the Peugeot 206 feels just right. It's a beautiful-handling car that's shown its strength in rally action. I've just grown very fond of it as the best-looking modern rally car.

Those are my two. What are yours?

Back