Best Looking SUV?

• Thread starter Danny
  • 214 comments
2015-Porsche-Macan-front-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg

I think the Ford Bronco is the best looking out of these photos.

I think they all look great, but the Bronco definitely has that stigma to it.

IMG_6935.JPG

I was going to include the Mexico-only version of the Ramcharger but it's not that great looking compared to the Durango- if they got rid of that one middle section where the suicide door goes on the Ram and just basically shortened it to appear like a Blazer or a Bronco would, that would have been fine.

IMG_6938.JPG

Oh, and since this was a Mexico-only Chrysler product from the late 90's, they decided to use the rear hatch from a Grand Caravan of that era. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

There aren't too many modern SUV's that I really like. But while visiting family in Vietnam, I've been seeing a lot of Fortuners. I suppose you could call them the equivalent to the North American Toyota 4Runner. However, I love just how modern, but still tough it looks! I want one!
15Fortuner_651.jpg

1st gen is also nice.
toyota-fortuner-2_6233.jpg

There aren't too many modern SUV's that I really like. But while visiting family in Vietnam, I've been seeing a lot of Fortuners. I suppose you could call them the equivalent to the North American Toyota 4Runner. However, I love just how modern, but still tough it looks! I want one!
15Fortuner_651.jpg

1st gen is also nice.
toyota-fortuner-2_6233.jpg
The fortuner is more of a 4runner replacement over here in the middle east as we used to get the 4runner back in the 80's and 90's I believe.

Gotta agree with you tho, the current gen looks really nice. However i'm not so sure about the 1st gen, it looks so bland IMO.
----

The fortuner is more of a 4runner replacement over here in the middle east as we used to get the 4runner back in the 80's and 90's I believe.

Gotta agree with you tho, the current gen looks really nice. However i'm not so sure about the 1st gen, it looks so bland IMO.
----

I agree that the 1st gen is a little bland, especially in Vietnam where you see them all in silver or black. But modified, they look great.

37333_14f956433c_low_res.jpg

I don't care if this is peak American **** engineering.
I don't care if this is a gas guzzler.
I also don't care if it looks like a literal box.
It's got a true presence.

2016-hyundai-tucson-by-bi_1600x0w.jpg

Don't let this Tucson's ricer-like appearance fool you. Bisimoto (the same tuner, who also created the infamous 1000+ horsepower Honda Odyssey.) has modified this Hyundai Tucson, to become some sort of "Korean Trackhawk"*.

*(This concept was released, before the Jeep Trackhawk was revealed, a year later. But, has the same power output: 700+ horsepower.)

Last edited:
VXR
I'm partial to the new Peugeot 3008. Nice, bold lines.

Also looks the part on the inside too. One of the best sophisticated interiors from a non-premium brand I've ever come across.
3008-icockpit-new.65231.1.jpg

Back