Best Looking SUV?

• Thread starter Danny
  • 214 comments
Y61 Nissan Patrol đź‘Ť

Nissan-Patrol-Y61-1.jpg

I quite like the 2002- 2005 Ford Explorers. Basic design, not trying to look like something that it isnt.
The new Explorers are pretty good looking I think too

Cale posted a two door Tahoe on the last page, but I much prefer the proportions of the four door model. Suburbans are fine, too, but both GMT400s have to be 4x4 models, as they sat higher from the factory. 2WD models sit noticeably lower and have smaller tires, which looks really unflattering under that big, square body.

1999%20Tahoe%2005%20.JPG

chevrolet-tahoe-11.jpg

51352606.jpg

Despite being a crossover, the Tesla Model X deserves a spot here, quite a stunning looking thing! Much cleaner front end without a faux grill.
tesla2.jpg

tesla3.jpg

tesla4.jpg

I'd be totally paranoid to drive that, stone chips in the windshield are a common occurrence around here...and that windshield looks like it's expensive and a real bitch to change. It does look great though .

Mercedes GLC 450 Coupe - Yes, I know it is still a disguised prototype but just look at the profile! :drool:
mercedes-benz-glc-450-coupe-spy-photo.jpg

Furthermore, it is not oversized like the GLE. If it carriers over most of the visual features from its bigger brother I would like this car a lot.

Mercedes GLC 450 Coupe - Yes, I know it is still a disguised prototype but just look at the profile! :drool:

Furthermore, it is not oversized like the GLE. If it carriers over most of the visual features from its bigger brother I would like this car a lot.

Now that the GLE Coupe has been unveiled, the side profile looks just as I expected
674991058884676769.jpg

1263007657669019135.jpg

Back