Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
whatbrown
Ok, I know there is a car sounds thread, but this is specific to what you think sounds great. I will start:

69 Camaro with race exhaust

Viper ACR period

Maserati Gran Turismo with race exhaust

Gallardo with race exhaust

787B and the Mclaren F1 are the best sounding cars I have I'm not sure if they're the best sounding cars in the game but they're two of the best sounding cars in the game and also Grayfox I have a Civic Type R '97 in the game aswell and it sounds mean revving to 10,000 RPM :P

Last edited:
Mazda 787B in cockpit view
Mclaren F1 fully modified in cockpit view
Ferrari F430 Scuderia fully modified in any view. Particularly in the replay default camera <3

Nissan GT-R 07 with everything on it. Has a nice backfire. Too bad no cars have Blow off valves or external wastegates when the turbo kicks in, thatd be sick.

Mazda 787B hands down. The idle is so close to the real thing its uncanny.

McLaren F1. Only driven the stealth edition, but it sounds like it's running on the furious souls of ancient warriors from Valhalla rather than petrol.

Lexus LF-A, even better with race exhaust and engine mods.

So far, of the ones I've messed around with so far, the chase-cam of a Ferrari 599 with the titanium racing exhaust at redline and the bumper / cockpit of the '91 NSX RM..

458 italia or f430 scuderia (just has that high revving ferrari quality)

anyone know a car with the most high revving engine? (except f1 car)

When racing again the Saleen S7, is sounds like a beastmonger and terrifies me when it drafts past on the long straights such as SSR7... wonder what it sounds like with racing exhaust... (wow) The LF-A sounds great of course as well...
All in all I think they did great with sound, as a whole its a huge improvement and I have only used 7 standard cars, gets my hopes up for the premiums.. haw haw

Back