Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
I love the sound of the ARTA NSX when it fires up and settles into that 2000rpm lopey idle. The other race varient NSXs sound good too, but for some reason the ARTA NSX just sounds serious! Love it.

My Suzuki GSX-R/4, with an 700bhp V8 (stock exhaust) (on 640kg)
the V8 was taken from the cobra and added a twinturbo system.
when accelerating in 3rd gear, it takes a bit because of the turbo lag, anthen when the turbocharger kicks in, it's pushing and sounding like a bomb!!!

also, the second version with the same engine, but 1100bhp...

My Suzuki GSX-R/4, with an 700bhp V8 (stock exhaust) (on 640kg)
the V8 was taken from the cobra and added a twinturbo system.
when accelerating in 3rd gear, it takes a bit because of the turbo lag, anthen when the turbocharger kicks in, it's pushing and sounding like a bomb!!!

also, the second version with the same engine, but 1100bhp...

Put that in a 111R. The Rumble :drool:

I believe most of the cars will sound wow with a sports exhaust. Loved the BMW M5 with a sports exhaust in GT4.

Love the exhaust sounds, which is why have added one to my car in real as well.

I believe most of the cars will sound wow with a sports exhaust. Loved the BMW M5 with a sports exhaust in GT4.

Love the exhaust sounds, which is why have added one to my car in real as well.

You have an M5?

And I've never heard it on sports, I'll try it today.

The Audi R10 TDI has the best diesel engine sound in the game but the engine sound itself is also shared with some cars. The BMW 120d engine sound comes next after that.

Then for some race cars, I like the Nomad and 350Z LM race cars' engine sound because it is similar with the R10's engine sound but is higher because of the higher engine rev.

I just don't know why but in actuality, GT5 has horrible engine sounds, though I'm not the only one stating this.

For me it's 100% the sound of a tuned Enzo Ferrari, REAR view from 4th gear on.

If you haven't heard it, go and experience it now! The sound is totally unique to the Enzo, unlike other cars that sound similar or use the same audio files after a racing exhaust is fitted. This is a different class, destroys the McLaren F1!

Someone heared the Re amemiya rx-7 sound at the 6.500 rpm? (not the gt300, the other rx-7) Without tune it....i love the turbo sound at that rpm's.

Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car'89
Pescarolo Hybride Race Car
BMW McLaren F1 GT-R Race Car
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car '01

Cool cool... I was contemplating picking up GTS you know, since I grew up loving and enjoying the franchise immensely. But GT7, according to one YT clip, may debut on the PS5 this year. Will try to find the link for you.

Cool cool... I was contemplating picking up GTS you know, since I grew up loving and enjoying the franchise immensely. But GT7, according to one YT clip, may debut on the PS5 this year. Will try to find the link for you.
Well, there's no official announcement yet if the new game is going to be a launch title. Most likely, what you're seeing is just a rumor.

As for GTS, the game is fine but I think it's more online-oriented and in terms of content, as well as features, it's actually scrimped IMHO. Good thing there are "free" monthly DLCs to make up for its shortcoming there.

^^ Gee, I don't know... better everything? E.g. *car sounds*, improved physics, vastly improved visuals, etc.

No?

I am Gran Turismo fan. Maybe GTS is better game than GT5 but it's not better Gran Turismo, it doesn't even feel like Gran Turismo. I'm good at racing but having game for mostly online stuff is not fun for me. Also I couldn't care less about e-sports type of thing and giving people feeling of false accomplishment. I like cars and racing so will wait for proper Gran Turismo to come out. Online racing should just be fun besides huge career mode IMO. So basically for me main thing they need to do is make difficult and creative career mode events and work heavy on making good AI opposed to graphics and sounds which are already good enough in GTS. And also bring back Shuffle Racing :P

I am Gran Turismo fan. Maybe GTS is better game than GT5 but it's not better Gran Turismo, it doesn't even feel like Gran Turismo. I'm good at racing but having game for mostly online stuff is not fun for me. Also I couldn't care less about e-sports type of thing and giving people feeling of false accomplishment. I like cars and racing so will wait for proper Gran Turismo to come out. Online racing should just be fun besides huge career mode IMO. So basically for me main thing they need to do is make difficult and creative career mode events and work heavy on making good AI opposed to graphics and sounds which are already good enough in GTS. And also bring back Shuffle Racing :P
You are right saying GT Sport does not feel like a Gran Turismo game.

Back