Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
I vote for my R32 skyline gtr with titanium racing exhaust, level 1 & engine upgrades(racig air filter,catylist converter etc) ALL non peformance mods upgraded to max(weight, transmission, suspension).

The Grand Touring Garage Trans-Cammer, frap frap fraaaaap blurb warble worble LOVE IT. It also has massive low end torque so you can keep it down low revs and enjoy that grumble even more. And it looks so mean, just wish I could get white racing stripes and tires with white font on it, that would make it perfect.

I really wish there was a more pronounced tunnel reverb, going though a tunnel there's hardly any change in sound.

The Art Morrison Corvette and the Shelby Cobra are not half bad either.

For me It would have to be my fully modded R32 GT-R I love to hear the transmission work as well.

Pagani Zonda S sounds great without any modifications. Just like a real V12 with deep warble and a high pitched scream in the mid-range.

458 italia (stock model, it just sounds wrong once anything is added)
XJ13
F40
Dodge Challenger RM '70
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM
I also really like the way my room rumbles to the noise the Nismo GT-R (super GT) makes as well

I just scrolled through the thread quickly so I may have missed it, but I'm suprised no one mentioned the LP 670 SV with the titanium exhaust upgrade! :)

I got stuck behind an RX7 touring car last night (because they're really wide).

That car sounded very good, but don't take my word, go and shove your bumpercam up its tailpipe for a while.

team oreca viper.. nothing come close to this. I raced with my tuned C63 AMG with bunch of super gt cars. They were loud. But after a while viper was on my tail this unholy beast just topped me and i heard some loooooooud noise of unholy beast. I mean it really.

It's like this vriiiiiimmmm ,, vriiiimmmm (super gt cars)

and viper was like VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM.

Seriously i will try to buy that... even gt40 sound is very silent compared to this.

The '70 Challenger just sounds beastly...currently with a semi-race exhaust. all I can say is OMG!

edit: I just watched a replay for the first time with the above car..and holy CRAP. Thing is sounds MONSTROUS!! One thing when you have the customized transmission, the WHINE can be a little overwhelming sometimes. I don't know if the transmission should be heard at all over the engine noise?

Last edited:
LF-A for the revving rejoicement and 8C, for a true italian barítono.

Back