Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
I DISLIKE THE ACR Viper. it sounds like a truck( i know the engine comes from a truck). Favourite has to be the TVR Speed Six Race Modified with 540 BHP. Sounds epic. so loud.
The Viper engine actually does not come from a truck don't believe that lol its not true my father was part of the design team for the 1st Gen Viper. They did however offer an SRT10 Dodge Durango but that is not where the Engine derived from.

Prototyp3
standard version?

Yes. It is from the PSP version. I actually have it on GT5 and I like it more than the premium. It sounds better in the high range RPMs and handles better too.

Same with the standard 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Nissan GTR V-Spec.

Yes. It is from the PSP version. I actually have it on GT5 and I like it more than the premium. It sounds better in the high range RPMs and handles better too.

Same with the standard 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Nissan GTR V-Spec.

nice. didn't know what as I don't have a PSP.

Without a doubt the bone-stock SL55 AMG Premium. The way the transmission shifts and the deep V8-AMG grumble at low revs can't be compared to other cars.

Without a doubt the bone-stock SL55 AMG Premium. The way the transmission shifts and the deep V8-AMG grumble at low revs can't be compared to other cars.

Try a stock audi RS 6 '02. Short shift from 3 through 5. Super low end grunt combined with an awesome turbo whistle. Sounds brilliant.

My cars that sound best are,

Skyline R34 R-Tune( epic induction noise and turbo blow off)
Lexus LFA( distinctive V10)
Ford GT ( all American. Nuff said)
Lamborghini Gallardo( distinctive V10)
Zonda C12S 7.3 ( V12 wail like no other! I own 3 of these)
McLaren MP4-12C (full stop, shift to 6th gear, floor it, leave it in 6th. PROFIT)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV( at 200+MPH, perfect)
Pagani Zonda R( just brutal. I love it. Awfully loud though)

And all of these completely stock. No tuning whatsoever.

I love the sound of the chaparral 2d RC, especially when you lay into the throttle at about 4000 rpm in 2nd gear... it just sounds pissed off :mad: . Also, I absolutely love GT-Rs :bowdown:, so hearing any GT-R makes me horny :drool:

I don't think he's wrong about the SLS, from a few car reviews I have seen about it, it sounds fairly close to the SLS in GT5(with stock exhaust)

Listen to it in real life. To your face not through YouTube

They are completely different

That's why I don't really like it, there isn't enough bass to it

Listen to it in real life. To your face not through YouTube

They are completely different

That's why I don't really like it, there isn't enough bass to it

Alright, fair enough. If you have heard it in real life, you would know.

Back