Best sounding car

• Thread starter whatbrown
  • 744 comments
The 787B is the best sounding in my opinion.

Shame the Toyota GT-One sounds worse than it did in GT4.

Gotta love the Nismo Skyline S-Tune (R32) '00. The sound with semi-racing exhaust (which is stock on it) is absolutely gorgeous.
I also enjoy the sound of the XJR-9 LM Race Car '88. Sounds like an angry tyrant ready to triumph over it's competitors.

LFA

and one of the standard Zondas. I think its the C12. The C12S and 7.0 sound different and not as good

Gotta love the Nismo Skyline S-Tune (R32) '00. The sound with semi-racing exhaust (which is stock on it) is absolutely gorgeous.
I also enjoy the sound of the XJR-9 LM Race Car '88. Sounds like an angry tyrant ready to triumph over it's competitors.

Also the BOV :sly:

Ford Mark IV. Nice dark gurgle. I sometimes find myself just standing stationary, revving that thing. Brutal sound. Too bad the gearboxs whines too much when in bonnet cam.

Someone started a thread like this the day GT5 was released, and made a comparison that I believe is still one of the best...

The WWII Spitfire

(a.k.a: The 69 RM Camaro)

Maybe the tv is muted

Welcome to :gtpflag:
Probably not. There was this glitch going around in the past that caused nearly all of your cars to have no exhaust note. All you could hear was the faint whine of the transmission, the wind and your tyres rolling on the ground :scared: .

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the Ferrari F430 Skideria(intentional misspelling) sounds quite nice with sports exhaust on it.

Someone started a thread like this the day GT5 was released, and made a comparison that I believe is still one of the best...

The WWII Spitfire

(a.k.a: The 69 RM Camaro)

...same thread bro, look at the OP.

What all can change sound of a car? Is it just the exhaust(muffler), or can the cats and headers change it too? what about engine tuning?

Back