Best Track/Car Combo for Clutch & H-Shifter user Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayr1399
  • 4 comments
  • 819 views
Messages
47
United States
United States
Just looking for some opinions. A room or league with wheel, clutch and shifter use. I wish that we could at least use the H-Shifter in the weekly races.
 
The Group C cars are my favorite to drive with the H setup, by far.

If you were looking to put a room or league together, naturally you’d choose the 24h/WEC tracks; 24H, Le Mans, Fuji,...

Spa...
 
I love taking older road cars out and doing a couple laps around the Nordshleife using my shifter, it’s really fun, especially at night. :cheers:
 
I love taking older road cars out and doing a couple laps around the Nordshleife using my shifter, it’s really fun, especially at night. :cheers:
I will give that a shot!
 
Back