Best way to make money now?

• Thread starter Redline215
  • 16 comments
Redline215
So, after they took out the huge amount of money you get from winnin seasonal events, I'm now poor as hell. What's the best way to make money now?

Seasonal Event -> Online-B Challenge -> Circuit De Spa -> $4 mil (with 200% bonus) every 30 minutes

There's detailed instructions on how to do this consistently in the Seasonal forum.

Seasonal Event -> Online-B Challenge -> Circuit De Spa -> $4 mil (with 200% bonus) every 30 minutes

There's detailed instructions on how to do this consistently in the Seasonal forum.

Any NSX Super GT / GT500 with Sport Soft tyres.

Press start, go away, come back 27 mins later for your 4million!👍

phil_75
Any NSX Super GT / GT500 with Sport Soft tyres.

Press start, go away, come back 27 mins later for your 4million!👍

Actually, I think you wait till the track dries to 20% so when it becomes 30% at start, the AI have to pit for Inters.

Actually, I think you wait till the track dries to 20% so when it becomes 30% at start, the AI have to pit for Inters.

Doesn't matter, I start when 30% wet and am 1st after lap 7 when they all pit!

Come to think of it im not too sure which of these is the best option. If they all pit on the first lap then there will be no cars near your bob. If this happens with my bob then he goes blue and drives INCREEDIBLY slowly. On the other hand you can start at 30% and use the other cars to speed your bob up whilst you are away.

Really? You don't give any commands?

Nope, none. Just set and forget. I've been starting races right before I go to bed, before I leave for work, when I come home on my lunch break.... always turn on the TV to a win.

I'm testing a level 27 Bob right now starting at 30% instead of 20. It's looking favorable.... lap 6 in 7th place with all the other cars right in front of me. As soon as they pit I'm guessing it'll be all over.

Nope, none. Just set and forget. I've been starting races right before I go to bed, before I leave for work, when I come home on my lunch break.... always turn on the TV to a win.

I'm testing a level 27 Bob right now starting at 30% instead of 20. It's looking favorable.... lap 6 in 7th place with all the other cars right in front of me. As soon as they pit I'm guessing it'll be all over.
It feels like if I don't give any commands, my bob will just follow the guy in front of him and not take over. I use a level 40 bob.

It feels like if I don't give any commands, my bob will just follow the guy in front of him and not take over. I use a level 40 bob.

Maybe it's just that one Bob? Mine always seem to take opportunities to pass at certain areas of the track, especially at the end of high speed straightaways after slipstreaming.

The main part where you win is when all the other cars hit the pits and yours doesn't. All he has to do is keep up with the pack, not pass everybody.

Maybe it's just that one Bob? Mine always seem to take opportunities to pass at certain areas of the track, especially at the end of high speed straightaways after slipstreaming.

The main part where you win is when all the other cars hit the pits and yours doesn't. All he has to do is keep up with the pack, not pass everybody.
Well, you have to command him not to pit. If you don't pit on lap seven, your bob will want to pit for the rest of the race.

Well, you have to command him not to pit. If you don't pit on lap seven, your bob will want to pit for the rest of the race.

That's why you run sport soft tires, with them at no point will he want to pit.

Also, I just gave the race a second try starting at 30%. By the third lap he was all by himself way away from everybody else in last place. I wasn't confident that he'd win so I took some action and paced him up. So maybe 20% is best if you're running a lower level Bob and intend to walk away.

That's why you run sport soft tires, with them at no point will he want to pit.

Also, I just gave the race a second try starting at 30%. By the third lap he was all by himself way away from everybody else in last place. I wasn't confident that he'd win so I took some action and paced him up. So maybe 20% is best if you're running a lower level Bob and intend to walk away.
I'll have to try that out, and maybe get a better bob.

Back