Best/Worst You've Dealt With in GTA Online

• Thread starter Dan
  • 2,929 comments
Public servers are out of control. So many trigger-happy folks shooting at anything with a heart rate.
Yesterday I tried improving my flying skills by flying the Mallard around for a little bit, when some idiot in a P996-LAZER came up behind me and shot me down. I texted him a heated message in the game, and his reply was 'Luv u 2 <3'

Yeah, don't text him in the first place. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Public servers are out of control. So many trigger-happy folks shooting at anything with a heart rate.
Yesterday I tried improving my flying skills by flying the Mallard around for a little bit, when some idiot in a P996-LAZER came up behind me and shot me down. I texted him a heated message in the game, and his reply was 'Luv u 2 <3'
Yet another reason why we need an improved passive mode.
That's exactly why I stay in private "Friends only" servers. :sly:
No reason at all to join public servers especially if you are having a bad experience.

Had a mildly annoying guy the other day, doing one of those Top Fun missions as a gunner and one of the runners decided to get out of his car and hide in alleys making it near impossible for me to get him but he was also never going to get to his destination. He spent five minutes trying to shoot me down with his rifle while I tried to get him then I got bored and committed suicide. I really don't see the point of doing all that wasting time for tiny cash and RP.

Worst I've dealt with online? So far, it's Countach7000QV (can't emember exact name) AKA Carl the Sloth. Earlier today, me and a friend were just playing around some house and I get out of my car to jump over a wall. Some :censored:head (who I later realize is Carl) shoots me from behind with a shotgun. No reason whatsoever. Then later, I join a random lobby with my friend and him. He attacks my friend (not sure if provoked or not) and then went to attacking me, destroying my Z-Type, and then blowing up my Titan. Twice. It wouldn't have made me so mad if he was playing fairly, but he was in a Buzzard and I had 0 chance of getting back at him. The little **** wouldn't even stop after he killed me 3 or 4 times. Crew members don't 🤬 do this to each other, unless there's reason (which there wasn't).

Worst I've dealt with online? So far, it's Countach7000QV (can't emember exact name) AKA Carl the Sloth. Earlier today, me and a friend were just playing around some house and I get out of my car to jump over a wall. Some :censored:head (who I later realize is Carl) shoots me from behind with a shotgun. No reason whatsoever. Then later, I join a random lobby with my friend and him. He attacks my friend (not sure if provoked or not) and then went to attacking me, destroying my Z-Type, and then blowing up my Titan. Twice. It wouldn't have made me so mad if he was playing fairly, but he was in a Buzzard and I had 0 chance of getting back at him. The little **** wouldn't even stop after he killed me 3 or 4 times. Crew members don't 🤬 do this to each other, unless there's reason (which there wasn't).

So when you ran me over today, and attempted once more, that was what?

Good: Absolutely annihilating the Route 68 race against a bunch of angry enemy crew members, with them all driving 9F Cabrios in their crew color (green), and me in my Sultan RS Preceding Model. I finished a good 35 seconds ahead, because they kept crashing, plus Catchup was switched off (which is surprisingly rare to find in a public race lobby).

Bad: Being kicked for winning said race. Talk about being a sore loser. :lol:

not_my_face_foo. I'm like, hey a crew member and then bam.

My friend asked me to help him when you two were killing each other. I must not have realized you were a crew member, since I didn't recognize the PSN.

It was in retaliation to an earlier incident involving you and your friend throwing bombs at me as I was trying to drive my car around. I figured you guys were together so sorry you deemed it personal. Its all good fun :)

Anyone ever started a mission with 4-6 players and pretty much all of them decide to start a makeshift deathmatch with each other for no apparent reason? Yeah you're alright lads, you kill yourselves, take all the lives and spectate on me doing the mission alone. 👎.

Samus
Anyone ever started a mission with 4-6 players and pretty much all of them decide to start a makeshift deathmatch with each other for no apparent reason? Yeah you're alright lads, you kill yourselves, take all the lives and spectate on me doing the mission alone. 👎.

Yeah, one time one of my "teammates" decided it would be a laugh to pop all of my tyres on my car and chuck sticky bombs at me...thankfully one of the other players managed to complete the mission on their own.

Good: Jumping off the rocks near waterfalls and human kayaking with Kitten, Katie and Jeep. I don't think I've ever laughed so much. :lol:

Bad: Trying to repo a high-priority Fusilade for Simeon when some waste of server space kills me when I come out of LS Customs after respraying it. I eventually got it back after it was dumped in the mod shop and made it to the docks.

Good: Getting the Merryweather Mesa, a Sultan and a Jackal all in one session.

Very, VERY bad: Dying while escaping from a helicopter on my heavily modified but uninsured Pegassi Ruffian, then finding out when I tried to get it from the impound lot that it just... wasn't there. The tracker icon was there, but the bike just wasn't where the icon was. And so, my character's second ever vehicle (as well as his fastest) was lost forever. Goodbye, Ruffian... :(

Good: Playing with folks who would rather get along than kill each other.

I took a Cargobob and scooped up some nice cars to drop near other players. The ones who had microphones were like "WTF is that? Is it trying to kill me?"

Good: success on a few missions with strangers
And managing to avoid getting wasted while some yahoo tried to eliminate me with a chopper!
Bad: a few fails on my part because my kids began running rampant at home causing me to completely forgo the missions and get a bad sport blip!

I plan on joining a crew soon.. Anyone have openings ?

Bad: the whole cover system almost makes me not want to play this game anymore, I'm so tired of dying when I'm healing behind cover like wtf Rockstar.

Best: Finding a Rancher XL finally.
Worst: Getting gunned down by the Blaine County Sheriff's Department and losing said Rancher.

Good - Finally saving enough money to purchase the most expensive eclipse towers apartment in game ($400,000)

Bad - Getting my personal vehicle taken at the start of a mission leaving me with no way to get up from the docks to sandy shores. There seemed to be a glitch where no AI cars would spawn. I wasn't that bothered as it was an easy mission for the 3 other guys so just left them to it. Then this one Guy starts talking crap saying I'm lazy and a f@gg and so on. I could have just pressed select and turned vehicle access of for everyone so It would kick them out but I let him use it for the good of the mission. After a few more minutes of abuse I kicked them out of it wich unleashed a new level of abuse. The main idiot thought that blowing the car up would get back at me even though it takes about $150 for the insurance claim and he and his friends had just got me $25,000 while I did nothing down at the docks. He didn't like that. :D

Well something new today. Did another round of Boneyard survival, I think with a crew member and I take cover behind the portacabin on one side. One of the other two guys starts shouting something over the mic but I can't make it out, then he tries to shoot me before calling me a rude lady part.

We do the first round and at the end again he tries to shoot me but it doesn't work as friendly fire is disabled I guess. He was a level 60 something and I assumed he had a beef with me camping or something, even though it was a survival. But then in the later rounds he also used the same spot and seemed content enough for us to cover either end.

He still isn't happy though and at the end of most rounds he still attempts to shoots me. Weird. It's like he had a beef because I took his spot or something, even though the other end was free.

Samus
He still isn't happy though and at the end of most rounds he still attempts to shoots me. Weird. It's like he had a beef because I took his spot or something, even though the other end was free.

I know, some people are just namby pambys like that. :lol:

Good - getting into a lobby of randoms who race clean.
Bad - when some clown joins and tries to win by crashing into people. Newsflash - it rarely works! The the clean racers leave and the lobby disbands.

Also had an epic game of golf the other day with some guy - ended up tied at -4.

Was just in a race full of a crew named FUCT - they're full of homophobes, and they saw my level and they're like we're gonna 🤬 him up, he won't win blah blah. So what do I do, I get out my max tuned Feltzer, drive The Commute with no Traffic and beat everyone of them. They're continued with the homophobic insults but I just had to laugh.

Certainly one thing I love about GTAO racing. Getting a win against stupid American Homophobes who have nothing better to do than call people the f word that in my country is a kind of food.

Back