Better GT6 Trade System?

Something like a showroom where the traders in question are "showing" of their side of the trade, and the other trader is doing the same thing.

Both traders need to click "trade/agree/confirm" or something before anything happens, but it can be done at any time.

Example;

Person 1 and person 2 is putting their cars up for trade.
Person 1 is clicking 'confirm' just as he leaves for work, but person 2 cannot get on until later that night, but when person 2 clicks 'confirm' later that night, and if person 1 has not unclicked, the the trade goes through.

Also, if that is not possible, I would love the Steam way of doing it.
Simply both traders need to agree before anything happens.

McSoap
Something like a showroom where the traders in question are "showing" of their side of the trade, and the other trader is doing the same thing.

Both traders need to click "trade/agree/confirm" or something before anything happens, but it can be done at any time.

Example;

Person 1 is clicking 'confirm' just as he leaves for work, but person 2 cannot get on until later that night, but when person 2 clicks 'confirm' later that night, and if person 1 has not unclicked, the the trade goes through.

Agreed

McSoap

Example;

Just to add on to this, but it also, in my opinion, needs a balance system, where you can't trade an F1 for a Prius, for example.

McSoap
Why not?

If a guy wants to trade away his F1 for a Prius, thats his choice.

Because people will trick others and get them to trade their F1 for a Prius instead of the 787b they really wanted!

Because people will trick others and get them to trade their F1 for a Prius instead of the 787b they really wanted!
Not really, if the its like the Steam system.

Both traders put their side of the trade up, and both agree before any transfer is made.
Both sides happy. :dopey:

That sounds like a great idea!

And I'm all in favor of the showroom idea, it would be great to walk around and look at the car, even be able to take it for a test drive on a generic test track outside the showroom

I could imagine how fun it would be for people to set up their own dealership. They could even include auctioning so multiple people could join the room and bid.

I also think it would be a great idea if they could join with eBay motors and make a car sale 'web page' or such in the game for people to sell their cars if they don't want to trade!

That sounds like a great idea!

And I'm all in favor of the showroom idea, it would be great to walk around and look at the car, even be able to take it for a test drive on a generic test track outside the showroom

I could imagine how fun it would be for people to set up their own dealership. They could even include auctioning so multiple people could join the room and bid.

I also think it would be a great idea if they could join with eBay motors and make a car sale 'web page' or such in the game for people to sell their cars if they don't want to trade!
I agree.

But for car sales and auction to be any unique, we need livery editor, to make the cars stand out.

Yeah I've said that, didn't think it was appropriate for this thread, but definitely, to make them less than stock standard cars. People can make them stand out from the crowd!

I would still like it if they allowed us to give people cars for free.

Why doesn't anyone believe in giving? :(

Back