Big News: Indy Racing League cars & tracks in GT5

I've given up on the Livery Editor dream :(

Somehow I think the livery won't make it because part of the fun with GT series is collect a special color for certain car. A paint shop will eliminate that completely.
Ex: Those special black cars in GT4 won't be so special in GT5

As long as 30 identical cars with 15 or so different team liveries don't count as 15 different models within the 1000, i'll be happy.

Whoever said that Indy cars have identical team liveries was completely mistaken, almost every car has a different livery, there are a few exeptions, like Penske's cars, but for the most part, every car is different.

HN7
Somehow I think the livery won't make it because part of the fun with GT series is collect a special color for certain car. A paint shop will eliminate that completely.
Ex: Those special black cars in GT4 won't be so special in GT5

Considering they were more of a flat black, still makes them special. Which I hope GT adds matte finishes, but I won't count on it.

They were special for the game, but they weren't THAT special. I doubt you will be able to paint race cars even, so they will still be special. I would much rather be able to paint the stupid yellow Elise I won, than have the chance to buy all the black race cars.

lol, 5 seconds of fame.

That gent is the Mclaren team boss.

I did not know that but still he said the team was hard at work and just looked pissed every time there was a distraction from his moment in front of a camera, I just think it's funny thats all.

I did not know that but still he said the team was hard at work and just looked pissed every time there was a distraction from his moment in front of a camera, I just think it's funny thats all.

I think that was part of the bit.:sly:

You do realise he was messing about? I really hope the feature on the car at the end when he mentions the aerodynamicists gives that away.

You know something, GTPlanet... I blogged on the possibility that Indy cars COULD be featured for GT5. I did a speculation video regarding other formula cars. I even said that if PD was going to include the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, they NEED to include the IndyCar Series cars. So for the first time in GT history, formula cars other than F1 cars will be featured. This is a HUGE pickup for Gran Turismo 5. When F1 cars were first included, there were MANY tracks I'd love to race on in the GT series with Indy cars. This is a serious pickup for Gran Turismo 5. Now my want to get a PlayStation 3 will only grow.

Awesome way to start the new year from PD. May be underwhelming to some, but this is brand-new to me.

In the news section Jordan wrote FULL weather and day/nights CYCLES...
Did I miss something?:drool:

Back