Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing - must watch footage!

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 10 comments
  • 975 views
That been posted around here somewhere a while ago. Yep it is a bad game.
 
Got downforce?
 
That game's been around for a pretty long while now. It would be interesting to know how many copies of that game were eventually sold. :lol:
 
That is definitely on my Xmess wish list.... 👍
 
What Big Rigs game HASN'T been bad? :lol:

Look at the forums. YOU'RE WINNER!

Holy hell, this game is so bad, it has it's own fanbase.
yourewinner.com:lol:
 
Haha, what an awesome review. He didn't even say anything :D
 
Oldie, but a goodie.

Would be great for depressed/emo kids. Always being told you're the winner. :lol:
 
I'd quite like to play that game, it looks like fun :D
I agree! But I don't quite feel like putting even a little amount of money towards it though...
 
Back