Big Sony GDC on March 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter phosphor112
  • 288 comments
  • 24,727 views
did it start?
 
Blah blah blah Sony is so great, blah blah Playstation is so great...
 
If they just announce GT5, just mention it, i'll be content! Or perhaps, the release date will go from TBA to "COMING SOON!", lol.

I'm sorry, I'm just acting foolish aren't I?
 
Well i get to shovel the driveway, so i'm hoping for a nice surprise when i get back! Not holding my breath for one though!!



PS. June 11 would be a nice release date, and a nice present for my birthday(62)!!




:grumpy:
 
"GT5 will ship this year"

well....
 
Uh-huh.

We'll see.
 
hear that, it will ship this year
 
This year is much better than this fiscal year.
 
"GT5 will ship this year", Peter Dille well thats slightly relieving.
 
This year! Right from the conference.

I'm still sticking with my guess Q4.
 
"will ship this year"

that's reassuring.......
 
I'm still sticking to I'll believe it when I see it.
 
Haha don´t be naive guys... They often talk ******** so don´t trust Sony or Kaz anymore...
 
You know what?

I love how console developers keep saying they've done this and that first, while the PC was doing it 6-12 months in prior.
 
"it will become an extension of your body"

funny, my bodily extension kinda looks like the Move.
 
Well we heard that one before didn't we....

Whas hoping for a more specific time,like summer/ fall/winter etc etc...guess we just have to be patient still...



spy.
 
This year huh? That only leaves another 9 months and 21 days on top of 5+ years.
 
4:13 PM: Peter Dille just confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 will ship this year. I exploded. Surprises are in store for everyone at E3. That's usually the point of the show, I believe.

From GDC today!!
 
It's crazy how slow some people are...

Playstation Move looks pretty "meh" from the trailer... Seems kind of hard to use for a few things considering how accurate it's supposed to be (for table tennis and golf etc).
 
Enough of this gimmick.. Give me gt5.
 
I might have to make an account for Fmylife.com So its coming this year? It sounds like bad news, if they think the we thought GT5 was coming out in 2011 they were wrong.
 
OMG I can paint shapes with my PS3 ...

This almost beats being able to change weapons to complete a kill :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Back