Birds eye view of maps(not just the track outline)

  • Thread starter Thread starter forsythe
  • 7 comments
  • 992 views
Messages
1
hey guys does anyone know where to find maps of tracks in GT3 that include the crowd,trees etc, not just the outline??
 
I think that would require some interesting hacking. I doubt PD would release overhead views, because the tracks aren't designed to be looked at that way.
I would love to see a video flyby of my favorate tracks, black holes and wierd sprite angles regardless.
 
Do you mean, picturess like this \|/
 

Attachments

  • deepforest.jpg
    deepforest.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 35
RX-7, did you even read his request? I don't think you did, because he specifically states he's looking for shots with crowds, trees, etc., NOT just track outlines.
 
try.. google? haha.
or try looking at the screenshot section in GT3 section
 
JW31
try.. google? haha.
or try looking at the screenshot section in GT3 section
Just checked the screenshot section, no overhead views (on this site, anyway).
 
Back