BIRTHDAY CARS

Got me a '90 Lotus Carlton Last Friday, applied the old 'supercharger' tune trick...

And haven't driven it since :lol:, Mazda's LM55 is just too enjoyable to leave alone.

honda_z_act__70_by_gt6_garage-d7ff66h.png

Here's my 71 car, a 70 Honda Z ACT.
Wish I knew about the, don't accept log off and back on for a new car.

Uh oh, this is ominous. Have a '71 birthday this Thursday. Though there's some great cars from 1970, this is not one of them.

Nice! First GT6 birthday car and it's a good one. Haven't had one of these since GT5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 6
A 1985 Mazda RX-7 was given to me on my birthday. Sure beats the Honda Today Gs I got back in GT5 every year.
Other options are mostly 1980s rally cars, and their street counterparts.

Guess it's because there was no cars in GT6 from 1982, so they choose the closest model year to your birthday year. If this is the case, you'll be getting cars from 1983 for your birthday each year (...until PD adds a car from 1982 into Gran Turismo).

Actually, there's one car from 1982:

Screenshot_1.png

But who am I to complain... Was missing the Nissan and it is a great car...

Considering my birthday was basically the latest day possible that I didn't receive a car in 2014, I'm looking forward to it this time round. It's probably not going to be the 787B. But a man can dream.

Actually, there's one car from 1982:
Well, guess I was wrong. :dunce:
Now this is quite the surprise, but at least you got a car worth keeping. Seems they gave you a 1983 car because that is the only 1982 car, and so they simply wanted to provide more variety to your birthday selection.

After all, it would be wrong if you get only Audi Quattros for your birthday from PD each year. I'm not saying the Quattro is a bad car, but owning too many duplicates of the same car would be unnecessary.

Last edited:
I got a '90 Mazda RX-7 GT-X last year. (Link)

I got a '90 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC, J) this year.

R0Gcnaf.jpg

Come the eff on. Seriously?

jkd6dJh.jpg

Freaking duplicate cars... Ugh.

"But it has 1 extra PP!" I don't care. :banghead:

Here's my 71 car, a 70 Honda Z ACT.
Wish I knew about the, don't accept log off and back on for a new car.

The Z was one of my favourite cars in GT5 - pretty much full tune to around 400pp it is a very fun car. Great fun to bait the AI in the big sports cars. Not really used it in GT6 as I've been obsessed with the Mini Marcos.

My birthday was back in October, but I got the '70 Charger 440 R/T (was hoping for another Mini Marcos :lol:). Love the Charger though.

Last edited:
I got the 88 supra last year. Wonder what I'll get this year :confused:

I got a '85 RX-7 for last year and again for this year, but my birth year is 1984 wtf

Well, at least you got a different car, I have received 2 62 Skylines so far for January '14 & '15. I am pretty sure the VW Samba Bus is a '62 also, so they could have given me something else.

Happy Birthday to me .. MEH!! .. I'm really not that interested in thrashing this about on my birthday. :irked: :indiff:

DSCF3213.jpg

@SuzukaStar .. I think it gives out cars from a few years earlier or later around your YOB because of the limited number of cars for certain years.
Mine is '76 and I have had cars from '74, '76, and '78 .. There are only 11 cars from 74-78 and only 2 from '76 so it just adds a few more to an already tiny selection.

I just checked this thread to see if the game actually gave out a birthday car more than once. As I am coming up on the big 4-0, I am hoping I get a decent car this time. Last year I was given an Alpine A310 1600VE '73. I thought that was rather lame considering I was born in 1975 and there several better cars close to my birth year that they could have given me. If I get another Alpine A310 1600VE I will be so pissed off. :mad:

Another year and another birthday...today I'm 30 and received a Ford RS200 84'. (just put the game to see what they gave me this time)

Happy birthday to me! :cheers:

Back