BIRTHDAY CARS

My birthday car is from the wrong year which is quite annoying as the cars from the correct year are much more to my liking. Now I'm pretty sure I entered my details correctly, so how can I check that and alter this error?
In GT6 the car you get for your birthday is from a range of years - not sure how far it extends but just because your birth year is X doesn't mean you you get year X, but X +/- a few years. It helps for those like myself who would get the same car every year (1977).

Yup i got this for mine this year (14th April)

2pskner.jpg

This 🤬 game offered me the same car as last year: the RUF Yellow Bird. Come on, there are 6 other cars from 1987! I confess, I was hoping for the Quattro :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Two nice cars, but wrong year doesn't it exist any '75 cars in GT?
There are no 1975 year cars in GT6 - and the car car you get for your birthday may be from a different year but I am not sure how far that can stray - I believe they stay in the same decade or +/- 5 years (my birth year is 1977 but I don't always get the Lancia Stratos offered - it is the only 1977 car in GT6). Much better system than in GT5 and gives more variation to everyone.

There are no 1975 year cars in GT6 - and the car car you get for your birthday may be from a different year but I am not sure how far that can stray - I believe they stay in the same decade or +/- 5 years (my birth year is 1977 but I don't always get the Lancia Stratos offered - it is the only 1977 car in GT6). Much better system than in GT5 and gives more variation to everyone.

I figured that no cars from '75 was the reason, but I couldn't remember for sure if there were any. I'm not complaining at all about the the BMW or the Triumph, I quite like both of them.

Birthday (18th) was yesterday, and all I got was a standard interior TVR that I can't even sell and went straight to my stockyard. :(

Ah! Now I get it.

Yesterday I started up GT6 for the first time since my birthday and got a Silvia 240RS from 1983, when it usually always was the Audi Quattro from 1982, because thats the correct year and the only '82 car in the game :(.

It's great they do that now for variation.

But what would be even greater, if there was more 1982 cars, like:
Opel-Ascona-400-82-2.jpg

Back