BIRTHDAY CARS

Yeah, I completely forgot. There's only like 3 cars from '78 anyway, and I already have them.

One was the Dome Zero,I forget the other two,I used to keep getting the Celica 2000 GT from '86 on GT5.

Edit: I think a Mirage was one too.

Last edited:
Just got this:

yoCgAIkg8dv4Fejh4o_0.jpg

I have not chosen the color of my birthday car yet - how do I change it? I am disappointed with my current car choice. :(

I actually remembered to sign in for my birthday car this year, and ended up receiving a '95 Mitsubishi Evo III GSR.

I wonder, does the time change trick also work for birthday cars?
I am trying to get up to 200% bonus for not only my birthday but for GT academy.

they messed up with mine they gave me a car a year later then my year. There is only one car for my year and it is the Audi quattro 1982

Top tip:
Change the day you were born to 1967 :P
do as nowcontrol suggested until you get a 20,000,000 CR le mans car.

also I got VX220 '00 for my b/day last year, forgot to sign in this year. Seems bad until...
My dad would get a Corvette C1.:lol:

On my birthday, I ended up getting:

Mitsubishi 300 GT (J) '96

The cool thing about it is that it sits at exactly 399 PP. I like to do the seasonal races that offer "rare" colors with a production car, and then paint the car the color I won. This car is perfect for the beginner race at 400PP, so it seems I'm one of the rare few who will actually use my birthday car (at least for one race, as I "retire" the car from seasonals after I win :P)

So, since my account runs with my dad's birthday (which is the 8th May 1968), I got an Isuzu Bellett Coupe last year. This year I got a Fiat 500 F. Compared to the Isuzu, the car found a use this time. Full tuning, nitrous, a long gearbox, Special Stage Route X and "Running Wild" by Airbourne.

Just perfect. :lol:

Last year I got a Honda s2000.:yuck: In exactly one month from now, I will hopefully get a car that I won't want to sell as soon as possible.:lol:

My birthday car is from the wrong year which is quite annoying as the cars from the correct year are much more to my liking. Now I'm pretty sure I entered my details correctly, so how can I check that and alter this error?

Latest Posts

Back