BIRTHDAY CARS

A bit disappointing. Got a Civic EG 92' a couple of months ago. Got XJ220s in the two years prior, but hey, I need to stop being spoiled, lol.

I want someone to look into the algorithm that decides what car is given to a player on their birthday, because I want to know if it's possible to get one of the 20-mil cars (Ferrari 250GTO, Ford GT40, Jaguar XJ13, etc.) from the birthday gift.

I want someone to look into the algorithm that decides what car is given to a player on their birthday, because I want to know if it's possible to get one of the 20-mil cars (Ferrari 250GTO, Ford GT40, Jaguar XJ13, etc.) from the birthday gift.
It is. Read my post...

Well here's my car for this year...
I get the Alpine A110 regularly. So its nice to get something different this year, the Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 Rally Car. 👍

Only disappointing thing is that, although its around 400pp I cannot use it in the current Beginners Seasonal Race at Streets of Willow (which I love as there are so many cars that can be used) because its not a "normal" car.

IMG_20150817_002602.jpg

Yaaaay

I set the birth year 10 years back years ago to bypass parental control.

Feels like this game has been out forever (got it at launch) and I've only received one birthday car so far. And that was over 8 months ago. Happy Birthday. :grumpy:

Blank_Redge it doesn't only pick from your birth year. It will also gift card from nearby years. Even with the handful of cars that are '88 it still gave me a few from other years before I settled on the Anniversary Countach. 👍
...so, this year, with this advice in mind, I quit and reloaded a few times, and finally got a decent car, being the '73 Alpine A110.

MUCH happier with the Alpine than the Honda Life Step Van, or the Fiat 500 (which are usually the defaults for 1972.)

vroom. :)

Well, my haul this year were 2 1937 Auto Union Streamlines, 2 1954 Corvettes, a 1957 BMW 507, M. Andretti's 1948 Hudson race car, & a 1942 Schwimmwagen. Old fossils get old cars...

Well, my birthday is tomorrow. Not expecting anything good but still interested.

Back