Birthday exploit version 2.0

• Thread starter dabien
  • 464 comments
Yeah, they fixed the bug which you cannot give multiple cars to your master account now. guess what, you still can send multiple cars to your master account from multiple new accounts in same day.

I just spent around 30 mins created 3 new sub accounts. I sent 3 different cars from each of those sub accounts to my master account, and I received all of those nice 2009 cars, Audi R8 LMS, Corvettte ZR1, SLR McLaren

Quit the game if you got the car you do not want, delete the save file, go back to the game for another try.

PS. Using your computer to create accounts from PSN website can save you whole lot of time.

Good luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yeah, they fixed the bug which you cannot give multiple cars to your master account now. guess what, you still can send multiple cars to your master account from multiple new accounts.

I just spent around 30 mins created 3 new sub accounts. I sent 3 different cars from each of those sub accounts to my master account, and I received all of those nice 2009 cars, Audi R8 LMS, Corvettte ZR1, SLR McLaren

Quit the game if you got the car you do not want, delete the save file, go back to the game for another try.

PS. Using your computer to create accounts from PSN website can save you whole lot of time.

Good luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
you sneaky sob! I love it! but the thing is you can only send one once correct. so just hold off until you get the one your looking for? That would have to an uber expensive car or there would be no point. You could make the money the old fashion way and buy em.

I think there is a limit though on the number of accounts you are able to set up. IIRC, 6 is the max. You can probably delete them by calling Sony later though so you can keep going. lol Deleting the username from the list and whatnot does not delete the account.

I think there is a limit though on the number of accounts you are able to set up. IIRC, 6 is the max. You can probably delete them by calling Sony later though so you can keep going. lol Deleting the username from the list and whatnot does not delete the account.

you can always create new "parents" account. you don't need your GT5 master account to be your "parents" account.

but the thing is you can only send one once correct.

One from each account per day.

This exploit can be made much better with cooperation though. But it would be a bit of a hassel to organize.

If n people were to get together and simultaneously use the gift feature to generate n cars, then gift n-1 of those cars to 1 person, then switch off the person who receives the cars each day/week/whenever, the limit could be easily bypassed. Not only that, but the number of cars a person would receive could be huge (n cars per day, a theoretical maximum of 100 per day on PSN).

Whenever I have created new accounts I have had to enter in my Master Account's email address and password.

Make any acc older than 18 an rememeber date of birth email an pass, write it down, then make acc of the year of car you want(if under 18 make older acc)so you can get 2010 or 2009 or 2008 etcc.... of cars

Make any acc older than 18 an rememeber date of birth email an pass, write it down, then make acc of the year of car you want(if under 18 make older acc)so you can get 2010 or 2009 or 2008 etcc.... of cars

Can you type out a quick step by step?

I have just been creating accounts. Sometimes it says check your email for cofirmation and validation code, other times it doesn't say that.

How do you make an account older than 18? Isn't the first date you put in the date of your birthday?

Thanks

Personally, the purpose of utilizing this feature is not for money. I can race for that. It's to get cars that I love without spending a sizeable fortune on top of having to get lucky in the used dealer. If you want cash, there are better ways, especially now that they limited it to one car sent per account per day.

Is there a limit to how many accounts one may have? And can one permanently delete accounts?
I ask because the problem as I see it is that if you made, say, five accounts one day - each with the birthday on that day and with different birthdate years, if there is a total limit of 6 accounts, after that day you're SOL, because your accounts won't get the birthday gift for another year. There needs to be a way to delete those accounts and re-create them on the current day...

Can you type out a quick step by step?

I have just been creating accounts. Sometimes it says check your email for cofirmation and validation code, other times it doesn't say that.

How do you make an account older than 18? Isn't the first date you put in the date of your birthday?

Thanks

Yes the 1st part of making a new account, put a random date off birth older than 18 right it down, then fill evrything randoom, right down email an pass of that 18 older acc, then make a new 1 from a year of the car you want, like if you wnated Ferrari F1 2007, your birthday will be 12/9/07 or 12/10/07(whereever the current day is where you live). add your acc you want to send it to, then get ur random car(if good send it to your main account)then go to Ps3 save data an delete it, then go play again an you should get another random car from whatevr year you put.

Yes the 1st part of making a new account, put a random date off birth older than 18 right it down, then fill evrything randoom, right down email an pass of that 18 older acc, then make a new 1 from a year of the car you want, like if you wnated Ferrari F1 2007, your birthday will be 12/9/07 or 12/10/07(whereever the current day is where you live). add your acc you want to send it to, then get ur random car(if good send it to your main account)then go to Ps3 save data an delete it, then go play again an you should get another random car from whatevr year you put.

Oh, ok. So, basically, create an "adult account" ad then create other sub accounts off that?

We have a winner. 👍 lol.

lol

I will give that a try, but the limit will still go into effect on the number of accounts from that main adult account right? When that happens, can you delete that main account and the create another, rinse ad repeat?

Is it possible to just delete old master or sub-accounts easily?

Thanks for the help, btw.

you sneaky sob! I love it! but the thing is you can only send one once correct. so just hold off until you get the one your looking for? That would have to an uber expensive car or there would be no point. You could make the money the old fashion way and buy em.

can it be done this way? send 1 car to main acct on the day you got it, delete save file of fake acct. retry birthday glitch then hold on to the car and send it tomorrow.

Hopefully they fix this. I think it is really stupid and is basicly using a cheat.
All PD need to do is make it so you aren't allowed to gift cars you have been given for your birthday.

This is pathetic... I wonder how many throwaway accounts have been created already. Now you are going to make a whole account for one car?? Really?

son.jpg

Is this one gift a day from a specific account limited to just cars, or is it restricted to everything (paint, car parts). In other words can I send only one car, but unlimited paint chips? Or is it limited to just 1 gift a day regardless if it's a car, paint chip, or car part?

Last edited:
Back