Birthday exploit version 2.0

• Thread starter dabien
  • 464 comments
chances14
wouldnt you need at least 2 ps3's to do that though? You would have to exit server stand by mode to get to your other accounts if you only have 1 ps3

Only the host of the race needs the ps3 on and in standby mode...anyone else just needs the drivers listed as share with friends. Been. Running them like this most of the day

I've already made an account-psn since December when i started the game.Since then I've made 3 more PSNs.When trying to create a 1992 forward psn it tells me the usual stuff about parent account-psn.Can i make now that first December-psn,a parent psn or do i have to make a new one.

PS:I believe that in that first psn I've added a cc.

PS2:I don't really remember the passwords in some of these PSNs,how can i recover them?

I've already made an account-psn since December when i started the game.Since then I've made 3 more PSNs.When trying to create a 1992 forward psn it tells me the usual stuff about parent account-psn.Can i make now that first December-psn,a parent psn or do i have to make a new one.

PS:I believe that in that first psn I've added a cc.

PS2:I don't really remember the passwords in some of these PSNs,how can i recover them?

you remember your secret questions answer?

Has anyone actually gotten the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype from the '67 birthday ticket? I don't think you can because is actually a 2008 Pebble Beach thingy.

Has anyone actually gotten the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype from the '67 birthday ticket? I don't think you can because is actually a 2008 Pebble Beach thingy.

i have

Okay . . . I've tried the 1967 ticket a million times and haven't got the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype. I've gotten the Ford Mark IV and Ferrari and Chapparal a bunch of times. Are you sure you didn't get the Lambo from another ticket?

nope, i think the lambo was the first one i got
i had a hard time getting the Ferrari though

wouldnt you need at least 2 ps3's to do that though? You would have to exit server stand by mode to get to your other accounts if you only have 1 ps3

To do what he is describing no. If he wanted to do a-spec on his main account while racing his online b-spec guys he would need another ps3

Back