Birthday exploit version 2.0

• Thread starter dabien
  • 464 comments
Make any acc older than 18 an rememeber date of birth email an pass, write it down, then make acc of the year of car you want(if under 18 make older acc)so you can get 2010 or 2009 or 2008 etcc.... of cars

Seems to be impossible to make a sub account for someone who was born after 2003... am I missing something?

Can you receive multiple cars on your masters account when you send it from your sub account or can you only receive one car?

You can make a sub account for any year. You need a master account for this and a credit card.

You can still receive as many cars on your master account as you want, but can only send one car from a sub account at a time. then the account is ruined and you need to make another one. The glitch is basicly not even worth it anymore. Just if you want to get those few "special" cars. and it will take some time.

And also before doing it u guys need to remember that one of the biggest challenges/thrills in GT series was and always will be Collecting car, u have no right to complain later "Oh there are just not enough events in the game" or "I wish this game lasted longer" ... By doing this B-Day thing ur throwing away like 40% of the game Challenge.

There's no thrill or challenge to boring races with drunk drivers. GT Life seems to exist for the sole purpose of blocking the point of the game, online mode. If that's the case I'm not going to bother with it. I don't mind other people having fun in their own way no matter how strange their definition of fun is.

wow, once again you people have no life.
Creating new PSN accounts? really? Why did you even bother buying this game? you should have bought Need for Speed

I bought a driving simulator not a game with a cheap filler story that has unlocks as fillers for content. NFS has plenty unlocks and a story to motivate you to collect pointless things. If you're into that, it seems suited you, not me or the others in this thread. We like driving.

An exploit like this minimizes the accomplishment of those that acheived the same through skill and dedication.

If you choose to believe so, I can't do much to help you.

An exploit like this minimizes the accomplishment of those that acheived the same through skill and dedication.

Do they not still have trhe same sense of accomplsihment that they did before, or is GT5 all about having more than the other people?

According to your post, me birthday glitching car X means the other person who grinded to get it now feels like they have been cheated. That person who feels their accomplishment has been undermined has low self-esteem and me not birthday glitching is never going to fix that.

how do you set up the sub account for 2004 and above? I'm using UK account and they don't have the option for including the master acc

Do they not still have trhe same sense of accomplsihment that they did before, or is GT5 all about having more than the other people?

According to your post, me birthday glitching car X means the other person who grinded to get it now feels like they have been cheated. That person who feels their accomplishment has been undermined has low self-esteem and me not birthday glitching is never going to fix that.

No, we feel like you don't know how to play Gran Turismo. It's honestly idiotic to set up accounts and accounts for what? So you can set them up and get cars? I hope they remove the feature, you play to drive, not to be a pointless cheater.

And this is cheating how?

The cheating is not the Birthday Gift, if you get that, then fantastic, but the deliberate setup of PSN accounts just for a car is a bit stupid. I'm not going to say it's unfair because I just play GT for the driving and the Career Mode, but it just seems wrong to take exploit of this system when you could be playing the game?

apparently somehow the glitch makes our cars faster than his? lol
Not at all.

No, we feel like you don't know how to play Gran Turismo. It's honestly idiotic to set up accounts and accounts for what? So you can set them up and get cars? I hope they remove the feature, you play to drive, not to be a pointless cheater.

You feel like I don't know how to play Gran Turismo because I gift myself cars? That's nonsensical. If I didn't know how to play GT5, what would be the point in gifting myself cars?

It's funny how me gifting cars makes you feel less of a sense of accomplishment. It is also funny how much others are seemingly so negatively affected by how I play GT5. It's almost as if you are all living vicariously through me.

If I race some somebody and win, it is because I am a better driver, not because I gifted myself a car. So, while you may refer to it as "cheating", what it really comes down to is you being upset because I didn't spend a majority of the time I don't have anyways grinding while you did. Do me a favor and try grinding while working 50 hours a week, being married, having a 2 year old, and having another baby on the way in less thas a month. Then come back here and complain about what I do in what little free time I do have.

As a aside, I do know how to play GT5. You drive around a circle for hours/days/weeks so you can progress. :)

Last edited:
The cheating is not the Birthday Gift, if you get that, then fantastic, but the deliberate setup of PSN accounts just for a car is a bit stupid. I'm not going to say it's unfair because I just play GT for the driving and the Career Mode, but it just seems wrong to take exploit of this system when you could be playing the game?

What's stupid about it? It makes much more sense than suffering through GT mode. I can get a good many number of cars faster, and with less hassle, by making alternate accounts.

The end results is that I can race in a very wide variety of races online faster, and with less hassle, than playing GT Life. This gives me more time to race, and more time to be a better driver. I'm only making the game more fun. PD seemed to drop the ball there in a few areas.

Not at all.

if money started falling from the sky, would you pick it up?

Oh, no you wouldnt, because by your logic you have to earn everything.

They should just make it so you can only get a birthday car if youre level 2 or above. People who start playing on their birthday will get level 2 fast, then get the car. And others will probably not want to use the exploit anymore.

What's stupid about it? It makes much more sense than suffering through GT mode. I can get a good many number of cars faster, and with less hassle, by making alternate accounts.

The end results is that I can race in a very wide variety of races online faster, and with less hassle, than playing GT Life. This gives me more time to race, and more time to be a better driver. I'm only making the game more fun. PD seemed to drop the ball there in a few areas.

Yes but where's the enjoyment and accomplishment you get of playing in GT Life. It's not awful at all. Apparently you've read too many "grinding" stories.

I don't have a problem with the Birthday Gift. I didn't know how to use it. But the deliberate setup of multiple PSN accounts for 1 car? Just 1 car? Where's the skill in that? You might be the best there could be, but that doesn't mean the experience will be better. And you all act like I'm not allowed to say anything bad about this topic. I'm just speaking my mind.

I hope PD removes the whole birthday thing as soon as possible before more cars become tainted because of people like the op.

if anyone is planning on getting F10 red top or F2007

I am trading my silver chrome ferrari enzo PM me thanks !

5233026625_61f3af2493_b.jpg

5233029239_4b616aa1ca_b.jpg

5233028897_0e5cd917d4_b.jpg

5233028575_3cdc85a574_b.jpg

5233618836_efd12842a4_b.jpg

5233028109_d4c9cb9356_b.jpg

5233027857_5f0d761365_b.jpg

5233618082_e97e411974_b.jpg

5233617786_82d2c3a615_b.jpg

5233617616_f8914c5e9a_b.jpg

5233026903_a888c52f82_b.jpg

Yes but where's the enjoyment and accomplishment you get of playing in GT Life. It's not awful at all. Apparently you've read too many "grinding" stories.

Oh no. I hated GT Life from the second I played it. First thing I did was go to Dodge to price the Viper ACR and saw a "you need to be level 15" message.

And before that, I played GT1, 2, 3, 4, and 5P. I've "earned" the same cars all of 2000000000000000000000000000000000000 times now. There is no purpose to it. Driving is what's fun, it's the reason to look at the game in the first place. Why the driving is burried under a useless treasure hunt, I do not know. I understand why someone would willingly go through the treasure hunt even less, but to each their own.

I don't have a problem with the Birthday Gift. I didn't know how to use it. But the deliberate setup of multiple PSN accounts for 1 car? Just 1 car? Where's the skill in that? You might be the best there could be, but that doesn't mean the experience will be better. And you all act like I'm not allowed to say anything bad about this topic. I'm just speaking my mind.

You can say what you like, but I don't tend to accept unreasonable arguments. You called it cheating, implying that it's unfair. It gives me no advantage at all. Now you're implying that it removes skill. I've played GT for years and tracked a real car on a couple of occasions. I know what I enjoy and what I want out of the game. I don't need other people telling me the right way to play, or how cheats codes ruined the time they played game X and they wished they hadn't done it. That's their problem.

And 1 car? No. Even if it was, it would take 816 minutes to get a Ferrari P4 at Indy. That's roughtly 12 hours of repeating the same event. I saw some list of cars people get from the exploit. 10 or so are from 1967. If the gift cars are Bernoulli Random Variables, then that means every 10th time I do the exploit I can expect a Ferrari P4. It won't take 6 hours to make 10 PSN accounts.

But like I said, it's not just one car. I want 1031 cars. A dozen or so cost a ridiculous amount of money. 800 show up by luck, and out of the those 800 that show up by luck, some 200 cost a ridiculous amount of money with ridiculous repair costs on top.

I have no interest in collecting anything or racing barely average IQ AI in boring 5 lap races with no car restrictions that lead to mismatched races where its you vs the one "good" (read has a car two leagues ahead of what the race advertises) AI with 14 wheeled lead-brick-traffic-cones inbetween.

but that doesn't mean the experience will be better

Am I supposed to believe that waiting until I'm 80 to get the cars I want will make the game last longer and more enjoyable? Consider that your opinions, welcome as they are, need not apply to anyone but you.

EDIT

On top of that, I bevlieve GT5P players were promised car transfers from GT5P to GT5. It didn't happen.

EDIT 2

if anyone is planning on getting F10 red top or F2007

If you don't mind waiting on me (no PS3 until around Dec 20), I plan to do this quite a lot. If I end up with an extra F1, I'll try to remember to check and see if you're still looking for one. I'd prefer a bunch of other cars over the Chrome Enzo, but I also might just give some cars away for free depending on how it goes. I say that it would be safer to trade with someone else and just keep me in mind if you're still looking for an F1 a week or two from now. Good luck.

Last edited:
Enzo309 that's a beautiful Enzo.

Note to others... It's just a game. It's not like every time I create a new account a fairy loses its wings. And the whole marketplace flooding thing is a benefit. Now the market is flooded and you can get those expensive cars for cheap if ya want.

Anyways it seems like 2010, 2009, 1989, and 1967 are all good years to still do the glitch. Those years have a good amount of decent cars so you're not wasting all your time. Right now I'm looking for certain cars that I will want and would normally have to grind for but it now might only take me an hour.

Andrez, is the gifting process working better today than yesterday, or is it still 1 per day?

It's still the same. 1 car per account per day. Like I said the only good it does for a person of level 19 or higher is to get those really expensive cars that would normally take 10+ hours of grinding to earn. I recently got a Peugeot 908 and that car is like 5,000,000 I think. I save myself a lot of time. But weigh your choices. It wouldn't be worth it to try for an hour just the buy a Chevy ZR1 when it only costs 180,000ish and you could just be playing and also earning exp!

Back