Birthday Ticket Searching - **Thankyou everyone for your trades!**

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 181 comments
Hey buddy, me again :P
I have a 1990, which I can send on 8 Nov.
Since you have only 4 and 10 Nov open, would you send me a 1985 on either date?

Yes, definitely :) I'll schedule this trade in for the 4th. I'll note down you're sending on the 8th. Cheers! 👍

Rest of gears sent, enjoy my friend:tup::)
Thankyou crypto. I cleared them as you sent last night. I'll be sending you the Cuda on the 31st 👍

If you would like to wait about a week and a half i will have the 1996 birthday ticket, will exchange for the 1971. Check my signature for my thread and find a date for a common open space :)

I have posted in your thread. The 10th works a treat ;)

1990 ticket for 1942 ticket on 12th?

opps nvm just noticed u have 1990 ticket on trade schedule.... prob u just need to update the color at the start for 1990 though

Yep, again I can schedule this trade in for the 12th onwards. I haven't had any word back from the others above your post yet, so if you get back to me with a confirm of date and PSN you can have the 12th.

Yep, again I can schedule this trade in for the 12th onwards. I haven't had any word back from the others above your post yet, so if you get back to me with a confirm of date and PSN you can have the 12th.

If you mean me then it's okay with the 12th, PSN is cobrius.

Actually I have 1963 and 1964 too, would trade for 1944 and 1954 on 13th and 14th

Last edited:
If you mean me then it's okay with the 12th, PSN is cobrius.

Actually I have 1963 and 1964 too, would trade for 1944 and 1954 on 13th and 14th

Yes, we can do that. I'll schedule all of these down, and send you a reminder message nearer the dates. Thanks! 👍

Hi, sorry about not getting back to you - lost track of the thread.
Are you still interested in 1983?

Yes, still interested in this trade... I can do this on the 15th Nov? If that's ok, give me a confirm post with your PSN and I'll schedule it in :)

Hi, what colours are your RUF's in your OCD?

You can use: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5667423#post5667423 to help you

Check my thread to see if there are any tickets that you'd like :)

I'll check the RUFs when I get home, I know I bought them and have put them with my 0/0/0 cars. I also know almost all of them are yellow, but like I said, I'll confirm exact colours when I get the chance this evening. I'll give you a PM tonight. 👍

Last edited:
Hi, we are scheduled on the 14th, you would send me 1954. I'd like to change it to 1961.

I just recieved the 1954 from someone else. :guilty:

Sorry for causing trouble. :cheers:

I'll check the RUFs when I get home, I know I bought them and have put them with my 0/0/0 cars. I also know almost all of them are yellow, but like I said, I'll confirm exact colours when I get the chance this evening. I'll give you a PM tonight. 👍

Thanks mate

GTAndy36
Yes, still interested in this trade... I can do this on the 15th Nov? If that's ok, give me a confirm post with your PSN and I'll schedule it in :)

OK , 15th is good.
1983 for level 9
PSN is Dark__Angel__ (there are two _ _ underscores each time). Cheers!

Hi, we are scheduled on the 14th, you would send me 1954. I'd like to change it to 1961.
I just recieved the 1954 from someone else. :guilty:
Sorry for causing trouble. :cheers:

No trouble. Changed on the schedule, please check all is correct 👍

OK , 15th is good.
1983 for level 9
PSN is Dark__Angel__ (there are two _ _ underscores each time). Cheers!

Great stuff!! 👍 Got you scheduled in for the 15th. I'll message you nearer the date as a reminder. Cheers!

New notice on OP:
NOTICE: I am away from any PS3 and PC until Tuesday 8th November. I'll respond to any trade requests when I get back. Thankyou to everyone who has completed smooth trades with me over the last few weeks, been a pleasure!

1976 has been sent, and didn't I already send you the 1990?
I could be wrong, but my scedule states that trade is already complete.

I have:

I will trade you for your:

I can trade from 25/11 to 29/11, let me know when you get back:tup:

Last edited:
1976 has been sent, and didn't I already send you the 1990?
I could be wrong, but my scedule states that trade is already complete.

Yes, you've sent it through. It was uncomplete on my schedule, cos I was away from the PS3 and PCs and couldn't check the gift box. It's now complete on the schedule. 👍

I have:

I will trade you for your:

I can trade from 25/11 to 29/11, let me know when you get back:tup:

Have PM'd you. That should be fine. I am away on that weekend 26th and 27th... but still should be able to send tickets. If I can't for whatever reason, I'll send them when I get back (I'll keep slots open)

Hi.Fraud~

I trusted you and sent 1977,1991 ticket, yesterday(8th/11) and today(9th/11).

hahahahahaha~

You deleted me after you got them.

Good. Very Good. Your mother must be happy because scumbag like you is her son.

Hi.Fraud~

I trusted you and sent 1977,1991 ticket, yesterday(8th/11) and today(9th/11).

hahahahahaha~

You deleted me after you got them.

Good. Very Good. Your mother must be happy because scumbag like you is her son.
Why would she be happy when her son is a scumbag, that doesn't make any sense :ouch:

Erm. I take it you are kincider98, from PSN. I sent you a few messages a while ago, stating that I could not trade on the agreed dates, because a family get together had come up.

I had not received anything from you over the last few days, therefore when I was going through the PSN list to delete people I had no further trades with, I deleted you too. Don't come rushing into my thread stating I'm a fraud after all that!!

@SpeedQber:
I've sent you the 1961 Ticket a day early, because the trade I had scheduled in today has broken down. Thanks for the great trades 👍

I have an available slot for tomorrow... the 11th Nov. Anyone want it?! :)

Hi, I've got all birthday tickets up to 2004,
Lvl 5 9 12 17 21 24
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car
NASCAR
Rally Car
Base Rally Car
Ticket 1000

I'm after lvl 22, 23.

Can trade in about 6 hrs.

I'll give you the level 22 for a 1998 ticket? i'll schedule you in for the 11th if you confirm this :)

I'll give you the level 22 for a 1998 ticket? i'll schedule you in for the 11th if you confirm this :)

Deal, my PSN is Nitrous_ox, could you FR me, and I'll be home in 3 hrs, and will send 1998 ticket then.:)

Thankyou SpeedQber and Nitrous for the recent smooth trades 👍

I've sent the first ticket of 3 cobrius 👍

Everyone, I have lots of ** AVAILABLE ** slots open to offers! Anyone? :)

Wow, you have been totally awesome, super quick trade, especially after I mucked up with the multiple account thing, sorry about that.
I have a few trades pending but after that hope we can come to another deal.

Back