Black Friday Deals?

• Thread starter LiMe101
  • 17 comments
Gekko_101
I'm looking to buy a wheel this black Friday. I haven't seen any deals or upcoming deals by logitech yet. Does anyone know any good websites that might have a deal on the logitech wheels?

I am in the same boat. Amazon just had the G27 for $200 the other day for a very short time. I do not know if it will go on sale again.

I believe Microcenter as a TS 550 Wheel for $149 but I am not 100% positive.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-104-330&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=(keywords)&Page=1#scrollFullInfo

Newegg has G27 for $220, $20 cheaper than Amazon. Iron Egg guarantee which has extended return policy and price matching after purchase. I think I may go for this. If it drops on Black Friday I will just be refunded the difference.

Thanks! I was about to order the Amazon one but $20 bucks is little better. Hopefully this one last me a little better than DFGT.

I think that i'll wait until Cyber Monday. If not, there's some new ones on eBay at $220...so...eh.

by that time it was pretty much to late anyway. The sold out very fast and most of us were left with cancelled orders.

Back